Gustavo Hamer - CONFIRMED (14 Viewers)

Terry_dactyl

It's more. Doesn't necessarily mean an improvement. That will only be decided once we've seen him.
Absolutely. not necessarily an improvement on the pitch but the suggestion was that people were being naive for thinking decent money was being spent. it would appear that the the investment of cash has ‘improved’.

TTG

Nonleagueherewecome

That's quite interesting for whoever signed Goddard...wonder how much Godden cost though
Depends. If it's when he was at his Hammers best, then he'll do a job for us. If it's when he was over the hill at Ipswich, steer clear!

Mucca Mad Boys

I heard the fee for Goddard was a basic of £400k with £100k add on for promotion

According to Barry Fry (P'boro Director of Football), they rejected a bid of £500k from Pompey for Godden. So £400k + add-ons doesn't seem plausible at all.

Don't get me wrong, it wouldn't surprise me if we structured the £750k in multiple instalments.

TTG

Oh I see
giphy.gif

Terry_dactyl

According to Barry Fry (P'boro Director of Football), they rejected a bid of £500k from Pompey for Godden. So £400k + add-ons doesn't seem plausible at all.

Don't get me wrong, it wouldn't surprise me if we structured the £750k in multiple instalments.
Unless Peterborough didn’t want to sell to Pompey as they considered them more of a threat?

hamil99

Facebook User
Medical set for Monday

I think he is arriving on Monday, and the medical to happen at an easier date (strange way for them to put it). I wonder if it will be after isolation, or maybe they are seeking special dispensation to have it earlier. Either way this is starting to look like it isn't a very elaborate hoax.

baldy

Bless her...she looks excited at coming to City

Attachments

• A14087CF-F71A-439D-A326-1F41678A0B37.jpeg
    A14087CF-F71A-439D-A326-1F41678A0B37.jpeg
    839.1 KB · Views: 154

cc84cov

He’s not a replacement for Walsh.

Is that a guess or have you inside info ?? I think Bristol will use Walsh for the rest of their season having a good look at him unfortunately I have no doubt he will be brilliant for them I can’t see us being in a position to sign him.

skyblueelephant76

Is that a guess or have you inside info ?? I think Bristol will use Walsh for the rest of their season having a good look at him unfortunately I have no doubt he will be brilliant for them I can’t see us being in a position to sign him.
He can't play for BC unless they have a huge injury crisis, the BC fan who posted in the other thread didn't read the news report properly

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Just seen this on the CT

Where Hamer would rank in CCFC's all-time transfer spends

although it does state it's taken from transfr markt surely Gary McAllister is a well-known name missing from that list? Sure he was our most expensive signing ever when he joined for £3m.

In fact thinking about it probably all of CCFC's transfer spending in our entire history is probably less than what an average PL player sells for now. And the total wages less than the highest earning earns in a year!

skyblueelephant76

Just seen this on the CT

Where Hamer would rank in CCFC's all-time transfer spends

although it does state it's taken from transfr markt surely Gary McAllister is a well-known name missing from that list? Sure he was our most expensive signing ever when he joined for £3m.

In fact thinking about it probably all of CCFC's transfer spending in our entire history is probably less than what an average PL player sells for now. And the total wages less than the highest earning earns in a year!
McAllister and Whelan missing

Users who are viewing this thread