Gustavo Hamer - CONFIRMED (22 Viewers)

fernandopartridge

Given the time lag between the last time we spent a million on a player and now I don't think all time charts make much sense.

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk

Nonleagueherewecome

Gary Breen from Blackburn?
Right...so, if you're dreaming of a Team of Gary Breens, to have more than one Gary Breen in your team, you'll have to explore the multiverse and recruit other Gary Breens from different realities. Some of those Gary Breens may be playing for different teams. In this case, this Gary Breen was playing for Blackburn rather than Birmingham. Of course, unless you find a reality where Strachan isn't manager, the dream will remain just that as he'll always bloody pick Telfer in at least one of the positions and most likely put one Gary Breen at RB and prefer Williams and Shaw over him at CB...

Terry_dactyl

Right...so, if you're dreaming of a Team of Gary Breens, to have more than one Gary Breen in your team, you'll have to explore the multiverse and recruit other Gary Breens from different realities. Some of those Gary Breens may be playing for different teams. In this case, this Gary Breen was playing for Blackburn rather than Birmingham. Of course, unless you find a reality where Strachan isn't manager, the dream will remain just that as he'll always bloody pick Telfer in at least one of the positions and most likely put one Gary Breen at RB and prefer Williams and Shaw over him at CB...
I am dreaming of a team of Gary Breens. I blame our scouting team for not making this happen, when you and the telegraph have clearly highlighted how it can happen. What are they playing at? Robins/Strachan/multiverse scouts out!

skyblueusername

We would end up with a bench of Gary Breen's, an outfield 10 of telfers and a Barry quin, unless it was "bring your kid to work week" when we'd have a team of Gavins.

Nonleagueherewecome

I am dreaming of a team of Gary Breens. I blame our scouting team for not making this happen, when you and the telegraph have clearly highlighted how it can happen. What are they playing at? Robins/Strachan/multiverse scouts out!
We can't even blame SISU for not spending enough on the Multiverse scouting as it's before their time!

ExmouthNeil

I'm coming into this tread late.... But flip me it's a long one..........

Is he REALLY going to sign for us?
How much are we paying for him?
What position does he play?
AND if all of the above... Are we happy/do we want him????
Oh and.... WHO THE F@*K is he??????

Sorry if this has been covered earlier...

Skybluefaz

He's definitely signing tomorrow,
he's costing 16 million gbp,
can play in goal or left back if needed,
we definitely need him I'm well happy,
He's actually Julian Gray.

Cheers.

cc84cov

You think this is long

Conor Chaplin went on for over 100 pages :)

Terry_dactyl

You think this is long

Conor Chaplin went on for over 100 pages :)
Conor Chaplin’s so popular he’s got a recent second thread, and I don’t think it’s even a rumour about him re-signing!
He’s bordering on being our most talked about ever player...just behind Julian Gray.
He’s so popular we’re even talking about him on a thread that’s about someone else signing for us...I’m talking about him right now!
However his ‘goals per pages’ ratio is atrocious.

Brighton Sky Blue

Conor Chaplin’s so popular he’s got a recent second thread, and I don’t think it’s even a rumour about him re-signing!
He’s bordering on being our most talked about ever player...just behind Julian Gray.
He’s so popular we’re even talking about him on a thread that’s about someone else signing for us...I’m talking about him right now!
However his ‘goals per pages’ ratio is atrocious.

He hasn’t got a patch on Cody McDonald fella

CanadianCCFC

Probably according to all the reports but I have no inside info
Last I read 1.3 million pounds possibly rising to 2 million
Central midfield, looks similar to Walsh from YouTube videos imo
If Robins thinks he’s worth signing I’m happy with that
Brazilian 22 year old playing in Netherlands

Nick

Administrator
I hope the headline is.

STOP....Hamer Time

giphy.gif

cc84cov

Maybe he's just determined to give it a go at Bristol or Lee Johnson has suggested that he has a chance of getting into the side next season.
Or we just know we can’t compete with the fee needed to sign him or wages he will be on

Users who are viewing this thread