George Floyd (1 Viewer)

David O'Day

Imagine the shame of sharing DNA with these Neanderthals.
I said yank gammon but has one of the goons in the bottom left picture got a bottle of desperado? If so he's likely to be from Sunny Nunny

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Brighton Sky Blue

Hes rowed back from those comments *because he’s not racist* but agree with the second half of your post, my issue is with the “oh neither one will make any difference” crap and the lazy attack lines doing Trumps job for him. Like some of the Labour AS stuff from the right of the party. Just comes across as factional bollocks.

I wouldn't vote for either of them if I were over there. Yes I'm salty

skyblue1991

I'm getting rather pissed off with all this.

Yes he shouldn't have been killed by the police and the police rightly should be culpable.

However let's not forget this wouldn't have happened if George Floyd didn't have conterfit money and break the law in the first place. He shouldn't have died but he broke the law in the first instance.

Also this isn't about racism. A person died, not a black person. Its nothing racist, no one would've cared if he was white.

Oh, and it's got fuck all to the UK, why the protests? Wonder if the Covid R value will go up...

Sent from my I3113 using Tapatalk

Covkid1968#

I'm getting rather pissed off with all this.

Yes he shouldn't have been killed by the police and the police rightly should be culpable.

However let's not forget this wouldn't have happened if George Floyd didn't have conterfit money and break the law in the first place. He shouldn't have died but he broke the law in the first instance.

Also this isn't about racism. A person died, not a black person. Its nothing racist, no one would've cared if he was white.

Oh, and it's got fuck all to the UK, why the protests? Wonder if the Covid R value will go up...

The point is that police there and here assume a level of guilt with a black guy that they don’t with a white guy. You are white I assume so you get your automatic right to avoid being stopped for feck all... that needs to change....it’s simply not right and can’t continue.

ajsccfc

'Don't do the crime if you can't do the time' really doesn't apply when the crime is being suspected of using a fake banknote, and the time is being killed in the street within half an hour by people employed to protect and serve the public.

skyblue1991

The point is that police there and here assume a level of guilt with a black guy that they don’t with a white guy. You are white I assume so you get your automatic right to avoid being stopped for feck all... that needs to change....it’s simply not right and can’t continue.
So you are saying if a white guy didn't have a counterfeit note they wouldn't have stopped him?

People are people, doesn't matter what colour they are. If they committed a crime they should be stopped. What happened to George Floyd was wrong but none of these protests would've happened if a white guy was killed.

ajsccfc

They didn't stop George Floyd, they killed him in the street. The protests aren't for this one incident, it's the most recent in a long list.

skyblue1991

OK fair enough I overreacted and was out of line.

I still don't understand why there are protests outside of the USA. Surely this issue is strictly USA only and no one else?

David O'Day

I still don't understand why there are protests outside of the USA. Surely this issue is strictly USA only and no one else?

No mate you were a c**t and no systemic and institutionalised racism exists everywhere.

Stop digging and just fuck off.

David O'Day

Mate you basically said George Floyd got what he deserved.

And then you claim racism in policing doesn't exist outside the usa.

Ffs

Nick

Administrator

Shocking thread.

Fucking hell.

What checks do they run on police over there? "Can you hit with a baton?"

Even if she wasn't groped and tried to get away, why don't they restrain her properly rather than going to town with the batons.

Liquid Gold

- 75 year old man attempts to return police helmet.
- police push 75 year old man to the ground
- none of them attempt to help him as he lays there motionless bleeding from the back of the head.

Their police area paramilitary force operating with no accountability in an age when every act is filmed.

OffenhamSkyBlue

She was fucking standing still, they beat her brutally with sticks like a slave would have been in Georgia in the 18th Century, pushed her to the ground, then put their stick across her neck and held it in place with the full force of their weight. That isn't police brutality, that is malicious wounding with intent to endanger life (in UK judicial system). What a total bunch of cunts!

OffenhamSkyBlue

They are just giving random thugs a uniform. The guy is hardly going to take them all on is he?
Not while he's bleeding to death from a head wound, no. What's his offence? Soiling the sidewalk with his blood?
They seem utterly out of control!

ajsccfc

At 8 seconds in on that last one the policeman at the front motions to check on the old man before he's quickly snapped back out of human mode and into killbot by the officer next to him. What the fuck is wrong with these people

Brighton Sky Blue

She was fucking standing still, they beat her brutally with sticks like a slave would have been in Georgia in the 18th Century, pushed her to the ground, then put their stick across her neck and held it in place with the full force of their weight. That isn't police brutality, that is malicious wounding with intent to endanger life (in UK judicial system). What a total bunch of cunts!

That’s the land of the free for you

wingy

- none of them attempt to help him as he lays there motionless bleeding from the back of the head.

Their police area paramilitary force operating with no accountability in an age when every act is filmed.

Can't see your initial clip.
Gave me deja vu moment.

clint van damme

OffenhamSkyBlue

I know it's not a competition, but to imply that our police are as institutionally racist as that isn't right at all. Maybe in the 80s around the time of the Bristol, Handsworth and Brixton riots, but not now.

clint van damme

I know it's not a competition, but to imply that our police are as institutionally racist as that isn't right at all. Maybe in the 80s around the time of the Bristol, Handsworth and Brixton riots, but not now.

Our police aren't perfect but I don't think they're in the same league as the states.

I linked an article earlier in the thread regarding statistics for murder and assaults by the police in the States and I'm fairly sure the article also contains data on their ability go solve crimes and their clear up rates are appalling so not only are they nasty bastards they're fucking useless as well.

OffenhamSkyBlue

Can't see your initial clip.
Gave me deja vu moment.

But notice the reaction of the rest of the riot police - they are looking around at each other, then over to where the culprit has slunk off to, seemingly asking "What the FUCK did he do that for?". There are very few bad apples in the Met and other police forces in the UK - America is just a fucking orchard full!

OffenhamSkyBlue

Our police aren't perfect but I don't think they're in the same league as the states.

I linked an article earlier in the thread regarding statistics for murder and assaults by the police in the States and I'm fairly sure the article also contains data on their ability go solve crimes and their clear up rates are appalling so not only are they nasty bastards they're fucking useless as well.
But do (sometimes violent) protests around the world help solve that problem, especially when it increases the Covid risk throughout the population?

wingy

My god .
Just read some of that thread .
Nutjobs hysteria everywhere.
What are the prospects for a boycott of American goods?

SkyBlueCharlie9

Most racist person I have ever met ( ex brother in law) was a copper. Armed response officer. F*cking utter nutcase.

wingy

But notice the reaction of the rest of the riot police - they are looking around at each other, then over to where the culprit has slunk off to, seemingly asking "What the FUCK did he do that for?". There are very few bad apples in the Met and other police forces in the UK - America is just a fucking orchard full!
IDK I'd hope you are right.
Difference being I'd also hope the leadership of this country would never sanction such .
Historically though I think we've been there on occasion.

Nick

Administrator
Surely these police know they are being filmed and under massive scrutiny and just don't give a shit?

Nick

Administrator
Because they know in the vast vast vast majority of cases they get away with it.

If that's the case, let them go one on one with no weapons with a 7 foot cage fighter and see how they do.

Cowardly, bullying pricks. What happened to bodycams on every one?

Liquid Gold

If that's the case, let them go one on one with no weapons with a 7 foot cage fighter and see how they do.

Cowardly, bullying pricks. What happened to bodycams on every one?
They turn them off.

This is more like your proposal

Like someone else has said, the FBI have been worried about white supremacism in the police for years, even decades, I think now we're seeing that come to fruition. Hopefully the result of this is a root and branch reform of the police there like we had following Stephen Lawrence. They have to know they're not just some heavily armed unit sent in to fuck people up.

Users who are viewing this thread