Fresh Ricoh talks (1 Viewer)

Tommo1993

Have you smelt the kraft factory going past Banbury in the early mornings? Horrible sometimes, delicious other times.

matesx

Have you smelt the kraft factory going past Banbury in the early mornings? Horrible sometimes, delicious other times.

I live near Banbury and some days it smells like coffee town, others it’s sweet dessert town but worst is when the coffee beans get a bacterial breakdown and it’s feckin horrible.

When the wind blows East you can smell which when you drive past on the M40, a kind of nasal roulette.

Tommo1993

I live near Banbury and some days it smells like coffee town, others it’s sweet dessert town but worst is when the coffee beans get a bacterial breakdown and it’s feckin horrible.

When the wind blows East you can smell which when you drive past on the M40, a kind of nasal roulette.

I swear sometimes it smells like cat food. That’s when I start feeling ill.

Mucca Mad Boys

Maybe Weetabix could sponsor our new stadium.

The Weetabix Bowl !

BBC coms could introduce the show like.

We are here at a soggy Weetabix bowl as Premiership champions Coventry City take on championship Manchester United in the FA cup.

Sounds like whacky a football manager save. Is a 37 year old Paul Pogba still playing at Man U?

skyblueusername

My Grandad (a Coventrian) was known to have a buttered Weetabix occasionally. I enjoyed them too when I was a kid, soon grew out of it though mind...

Buttered Rusk's though...
giphy.gif
On a slight tangent to the weetabix preference, I grew up as having yorkshire puddings as part of Sunday dinner much like the rest of you, but we had them as a desert with golden syrup. To me this was quite normal up until i had dinner at a friends house and seen them on the same plate as the roast! ..with gravy poured over them! I was absolutely fucking horrified, it was like putting a slice of battenberg or a french fancy on your roast dinner and pouring gravy on it.
I've never met anyone else that eats yorkshire pudding this way and now blame it on my mother, she is from Leicester and they are a weird bunch.
My Auntie was born with two thumbs on one hand thereby proving that they are six-fingered. I am not inbred and sometimes still eat yorkshire puddings with golden syrup, i suggest you try it.

Mucca Mad Boys

On a slight tangent to the weetabix preference, I grew up as having yorkshire puddings as part of Sunday dinner much like the rest of you, but we had them as a desert with golden syrup. To me this was quite normal up until i had dinner at a friends house and seen them on the same plate as the roast! ..with gravy poured over them! I was absolutely fucking horrified, it was like putting a slice of battenberg or a french fancy on your roast dinner and pouring gravy on it.
I've never met anyone else that eats yorkshire pudding this way and now blame it on my mother, she is from Leicester and they are a weird bunch.
My Auntie was born with two thumbs on one hand thereby proving that they are six-fingered. I am not inbred and sometimes still eat yorkshire puddings with golden syrup, i suggest you try it.

You’ve got issues.

The ‘pudding’ in ‘Yorkshire Pudding’ is not literal haha.

grahamparsons68

When I went to my future in-laws for Sunday dinner for the first time many moons ago in Plymouth they presented me with a kind of fruit cake with my beef and two veg. I thought she had lost it! Apparently it's a Plymouth thing (but still think it's crazy).
Still looking forward to my weetabix with butter and jam this morning!

Peter Billing Eyes

When I went to my future in-laws for Sunday dinner for the first time many moons ago in Plymouth they presented me with a kind of fruit cake with my beef and two veg. I thought she had lost it! Apparently it's a Plymouth thing (but still think it's crazy).
Still looking forward to my weetabix with butter and jam this morning!
That’s a sure sign of approval when your future mother-in-law puts her cherry muffin next to your meat and two veg.

fernandopartridge

I don't find it weird, a yorkshire pudding is only a pancake cooked in the oven after all.

Gynnsthetonic

My mothers side of the family are from Atherstone, in the mid 1970s when I was a nipper homemade Yorkshire puddings with golden syrup was a regular occurrence at my late grandma's, we also had mushy peas with a roast pork dinner, this was Atherstone after all!!!

Terry_dactyl

I used like walking to matches from earlsdon and over ‘anarchy bridge’. Some one had graffitied the kool Weetabix kids (is that what they were called?) from the 80s adverts rather well I thought. I did note at the time that none of them were covered in butter or Marmite...now that would’ve been anarchy.

clint van damme

I used like walking to matches from earlsdon and over ‘anarchy bridge’. Some one had graffitied the kool Weetabix kids (is that what they were called?) from the 80s adverts rather well I thought. I did note at the time that none of them were covered in butter or Marmite...now that would’ve been anarchy.

Anarchy bridge should have been given listed status

1602318545502.png

1602318581678.png
1602318714926.png

used to love reading the graffiti as I walked across it.

Samo

If/when it is announced that we are returning to the Ricoh, one of the first things to cross my mind will be Weetabix.
Life can be very strange.

Users who are viewing this thread