Fresh Ricoh talks (1 Viewer)

Flying Fokker

Gawd, fans free venue.

Even when the fans come back it will be a long time before we return.

It would be ironic if SISU takes a controlling interest in Wasps. Shit as well...

Last edited:

Skybluefaz

Giblet saying that differences appear to be put aside and a meeting has taken place with another zoom meeting to take place Friday with Joy and Derek Richardson involved

Skybluefaz

No new specifics but the timing of this is interesting. We've got a deal until the end of the season at St Andrews so why come back now? Feels like there may be more will to actually do a deal this time.

Evo1883

Apologies if already posted

giphy.gif

chiefdave

Story seems to be lacking on any actual evidence. First and foremost unless Wasps have changed their stance there is little chance of things moving forward.

We’ve had months of talks in the past and got nowhere. Not going to get too excited about this unless more info comes out.

shmmeee

Story seems to be lacking on any actual evidence. First and foremost unless Wasps have changed their stance there is little chance of things moving forward.

We’ve had months of talks in the past and got nowhere. Not going to get too excited about this unless more info comes out.

If it’s what I think it is. Maybe get a little excited. And maybe thank certain people on this forum.

Travs

I suppose there's potential that the council have twisted Wasps arm a little.

With Wasps future appearing to look bleak, and some potential possibility of CCFC building a new ground.

If anyone was to see a benefit to us being back at the Ricoh, it's probably the council from a PR point of view.

shmmeee

Actually the timing of the Cov Conservatives breaking ranks with the Labour councillors is perhaps a pointer
If you're right Mark and Pete deserve a lot of credit

I mean who knows what’s going on inside Wasps guy whose name I always forget’s head, who even knows if it’s one cause or a collection. Doesn’t really matter as long as we get the result we want I guess. I’m sure from what I know of Mark and Pete they’d feel the same.

Nick

Administrator
Unless this announcement is their new tenant announcement.

Will be interesting to see who gives an interview about it first to see which "side" CWR got the news from.

Briles

Maybe the EU commission findings are through?

jordan210

Someone on twitter claiming another meeting on Friday and Ann Lucas will be in it. (probs Bs)

Wonder if someone has got sniff of the EU complaint and its all panic stations

AFCCOVENTRY

It would be interesting to know if there’s a break clause in the deal with St Andrews this season? Although I can’t see any fans back in the stadium till next season and the pitch is dog shit at the Ricoh. This must be for next season now?

Flying Fokker

In Telegraph as well.

The talks will include Seppala, Richardson et al and Andy Street mediating. This Friday.

The radio interview is at 7:51 am. Link already posted. Nothing new

matesx

It would be interesting to know if there’s a break clause in the deal with St Andrews this season? Although I can’t see any fans back in the stadium till next season and the pitch is dog shit at the Ricoh. This must be for next season now?

I thought we were on a "pay as you play" basis.

Users who are viewing this thread