Forest (3 Viewers)

Londonccfcfan

He got man of the match? He missed loads of chances that night and apologised to the fans?

Yes he got man of the match vs Man city. Lol you really do out of your way ...get a god damn life! Lol

SlowerThanPlatt

Londonccfcfan

Man of the match - Bright Enobakhare
Enobakhare was excellent for Wolves and could have been the match-winner were it not for Bravo's brilliance. The oft-maligned City goalkeeper denied the 19-year-old on two occasions when he was clean through on goal and also blocked a close-range shot from Costa.

Bravo then performed more heroics in the shoot-out as he saved two penalties to help City advance to the last eight.

SlowerThanPlatt

Man of the match - Bright Enobakhare
Enobakhare was excellent for Wolves and could have been the match-winner were it not for Bravo's brilliance. The oft-maligned City goalkeeper denied the 19-year-old on two occasions when he was clean through on goal and also blocked a close-range shot from Costa.

Bravo then performed more heroics in the shoot-out as he saved two penalties to help City advance to the last eight.

Oh right, they’ve given two man of the matches then

Grendel

Can we stop giving this attention whore what he wants? He just posts controversial shite so people respond. He’s the Katie Hopkins of CCFC fans.

People on here have said pretty much the same

Sky Blue Harry H

Rumours suggesting Taylor refused the vaccine, then tested positive, then others affected re: isolation etc?

Not confirmed, but interesting re: disruption - think Taylor misses our game, anyway according to Forest fans (away with Montserrat).

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

When both at their peak bright wins hands down for me. Defensively not but attacking wise its not even close.

Thing is the two have the potential to compliment each other. O'Hare has the work rate but still quite decent on the ball, Bright has the skills. Only fear is that if the play together it may result in O'Hare having his talents stifled a bit to allow Bright the freedom.

I can't see Bright being used as a sole ACM instead of O'Hare as he's too unpredictable.

Grendel

TBF none against Premier League clubs.

but my reading of that was he was Wolves man of the match so when we played Stoke so someone was man of the match for us - in the end people are defined by their careers and to date his career is on a significant downward trajectory and this is last chance saloon

Brighton Sky Blue

TBF none against Premier League clubs.

It’s one game in a competition that Man City don’t care about. We’ve signed him because there was nobody else available which is fine, we need the numbers and there’s a slim chance he comes good at this level. But God’s gift to football he is not

COV

Let’s suppose they didn’t, it’s just one game.

We all know the facts here

Bright is very talented, our most gifted player
His attitude means he is miles away from being our best player
We've either got an absolute gem or a disruptive waste.
With players like Bright there is rarely any in between, they're not wired to be consistent over the druge & slog of a 46 game season

My prediction... he'll play like Ronaldinho for 5 games & have everyone in awe, then fade badly with rumours of dissent & arrogance with demands for more money- and he'll be gone by January to the next club willing to 'take a punt'.

Last edited:

Brighton Sky Blue

We all know the facts here

Bright is very talented, our most gifted player
His attitude means he is miles away from being our best player
We've either got an absolute gem or a disruptive waste.
With players like Bright there is rarely any in between, they're not wired to be consistent over the druge & slog of a 46 game season

My prediction... he'll to play like Ronaldinho for 5 games & have everyone in awe, then fade badly with rumours of dissent & arrogance with demands for more money- and he'll be gone by January to the next club willing to 'take a punt'.

How is it a fact that he’s our most gifted player?

COV

How is it a fact that he’s our most gifted player?

Its my opinion, and I would stick by it. Can you name another player as naturally talented as him?

Bear in mind there is a very big difference between 'talented' and 'effective'.

O'Hare is our best player by a mile in my opinion, but I would say Bright has more natural talent.

Users who are viewing this thread