Forest (1 Viewer)

SlowerThanPlatt

giphy.gif

Hertsccfc

O’Hare last season in 46 games

3 goals
8 assists
Not bad in terms of assists, but anyway O'Hare adds so much more to the team than just goals and assists. You are aware he was clearly our best player last season? Also the goals will come.

fernandopartridge

O’hare provides relatively good defense for his position too. I wouldn’t drop him, Bright would be the super sub game changer for now.

Relatively good? Wasn't he the best player in the championship for pressing and winning the ball in the opposition's third? I can't remember the exact metric

Sick Boy

Average away following 2019/20:

Forest 1931
Cov 1885

..so decent and about the same as ours, although away ends smaller in league 1 so we were capped a bit.

Not convinced they'll shift them all, but great if they do, nice boost to club coffers.
I'd be surprised if they didn't sell out considering it's their first live game in over a year and it's only a short trip.

Gint11

Forest will sell 3-5K easy. First game of the season to a rival at a stadium they haven’t been at for years. Easy.
We should get 15k I’d have thought so 20K attendance without breaking sweat

Tommo1993

Far too much focus on the Wolves game from the club, thought they’d try and press on selling tickets for the Forest game.

Garryb80

Far too much focus on the Wolves game from the club, thought they’d try and press on selling tickets for the Forest game.
It is only the small significance of being the first game back both in Coventry and with fans... hardly surprising really is it

stay_up_skyblues

Said it last season when COH was getting pelters from some quarters for missing chances. You drop him you basically have to put in another DM to cover his pressing and tackling. You also lose the huge number of free kicks he wins. He is unique in offering attacking and defensive qualities high up the pitch.

No chance he gets left out for Bright who is almost the polar opposite of a player. The kid is first name on the team sheet. If anything it will be a striker who drops out to accommodate Bright IF he forces his way into being a starter which in itself is optimistic. An impact sub for the foreseeable I reckon.

Hertsccfc

Said it last season when COH was getting pelters from some quarters for missing chances. You drop him you basically have to put in another DM to cover his pressing and tackling. You also lose the huge number of free kicks he wins. He is unique in offering attacking and defensive qualities high up the pitch.

No chance he gets left out for Bright who is almost the polar opposite of a player. The kid is first name on the team sheet. If anything it will be a striker who drops out to accommodate Bright IF he forces his way into being a starter which in itself is optimistic. An impact sub for the foreseeable I reckon.
Agreed. Can't believe this is even being discussed.

covcity4life

I get your point but i wouldn't say no chance. Thibk some fans needs to realise that bright is probably the best player st the club.

I would like to see then both in same team personally. Box formstion

Grendel

I get your point but i wouldn't say no chance. Thibk some fans needs to realise that bright is probably the best player st the club.

I would like to see then both in same team personally. Box formstion

How can someone whose career was washed up at his age be the best player at the club

Utterly ridiculous statement

Users who are viewing this thread