Match Thread Fleetwood Town vs. Coventry City Match Thread - Tuesday 27th Nov (1 Viewer)

shmmeee

Oh FFS just realised I’ve invited a girl over for Netflix tonight. And she hates football.

Sex or City lads?

Esoterica

Oh FFS just realised I’ve invited a girl over for Netflix tonight. And she hates football.

Sex or City lads?
City, otherwise you're setting her expectations early that you're willing to give up the things you love for her instead of her falling for you for who you are. Slippery slope then. Besides, there's 15 minutes at HT, that's enough for foreplay and sex!.

shmmeee

City, otherwise you're setting her expectations early that you're willing to give up the things you love for her instead of her falling for you for who you are. Slippery slope then. Besides, there's 15 minutes at HT, that's enough for foreplay and sex!.

I hear you. But I’m also aware that City let’s me down in pleasure terms more frequently than sex.

Nick

Administrator

He hopes he will be on a slippery slope.

Johhny Blue

I think tonight is going to be another Bradford away rather then Blackpool, point to prove with a big gap between this game and Walsall away plus we had the extra day recovery playing on Friday night, im going 3-1 Cov . 3 different goal scorers
4 different goalscorers?

Liquid Gold

What are you all doing in here, don't you know there's court action going on, who cares about stupid football.

Londonccfcfan

bayliss had a shaky start but was easily our best player alongside thomas i felt. defo top 3 alongside jch

Yes Bayliss was close to being back to his best after a few less than impressive.

The way he turns defence into attack is awesome, hes no slouch either, when he runs with the ball gets me off my feet! shame his final pass/shot needs working on. but like I said you can see hes championship quality like Thomas.

SBAndy

Keep the same team, although the injury to Jones really highlights the lack of options out wide. Think that now becomes top priority for our January transfer business.

I’ve a feeling we will win 2-0 tonight, Chaplin and Doyle.

pusbccfc

Working away in Preston and got to my hotel about 3pm so thought fuck it, it's not far away.

Just occurred to me driving over how small a town Fleetwood is. 25k people which is 5k less than Bedworth!

Long gone are the days of going to cities like Leeds, Birmingham, Sheffield

Coventry University is a bigger town than Fleetwood.

higgs

Id say Jodi Jones could be in trouble with his knee if he isn't on the bench

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Nick

Administrator
Id say Jodi Jones could be in trouble with his knee if he isn't on the bench

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Don't think there was ever any chance of him being on the bench so soon after that game. Even if he hadn't just returned from a bad injury.

Users who are viewing this thread