Match Thread Fleetwood Town vs. Coventry City Match Thread - Tuesday 27th Nov (3 Viewers)

D

Deleted member 4439

Here we go again, chance after chance, no scorers on the pitch

Nick

Administrator
Some good play then, cross from Brown to JCH who lays it to Bayliss who gets brought down just outside the box.

Nick

Administrator
Thomas hasn't been involved much, mostly down our left.

I'd be tempted to swap him and Hiwula for 10 minutes.

Nick

Administrator
Doyle should have had a shot then, tried to put a pass through but overhit it to keeper.

Chaplin did well to block their player off.

Nick

Administrator
They get a cross in and a header straight at Burge, they look dangerous doing that so far.

Need to cut their crosses out.

covcity4life

It's a bit like Friday so far, going on runs etc but not doing too much.

Hopefully he will make me eat my words and score a screamer or get an assist.
Lol what

He's been our best player like Friday. You sound like you got it in for him

At least shipley was shit when I said it lol

Nick

Administrator
Lol what

He's been our best player like Friday. You sound like you got it in for him

At least shipley was shit when I said it lol

Yeah, he's doing twists and turns but it hasn't come of anything just yet. Hopefully one of them will.

covcity4life

Yeah, he's doing twists and turns but it hasn't come of anything just yet. Hopefully one of them will.
Thsts league 1 footy to be fair. Not for the want of trying. Bit agree hopefully end product comes.

Happy with with display overall so far. Least we are attacking unlike last away game

Nick

Administrator
Thomas amazing then!

Battled to get the ball, knocked it round another and ran round. Ran all the way down the half and laid it off to Chaplin. He shoots and keeper with a good save with his feet.

Could have possibly done better with the shot but a good chance and put it in the corner. A good save.

They are petrified of Thomas, flying in miles late because hes that quick.

cc84cov

Thomas puts ir one side and runs round the other leaves defender for dead squares to Chaplin keeper saves really should of scored we should be winning this.

Nick

Administrator
Watching it back, he could have done better and should have broken the net shot.jpg . Not taking anything away from a good save though.

Users who are viewing this thread