Match Thread Fleetwood Town vs. Coventry City Match Thread - Tuesday 27th Nov (6 Viewers)

mark82

I reckon....

Baka has potential to be a good signing for us so wouldn’t write him off just yet.

Chaplin is one for the future.

Hiwula has no bastard potential!!

Hiwula is the only one who has scored goals in this division previously. We're playing him out of position. Can't really judge him until we play him in his position.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Maybe not but the difference is Thomas was brought in to mainly create chances - which he's done.

Chaplin was brought in to score goals (for quite a big fee for us and with a lot of hoo-haa over the will-he-won't-he) - which he hasn't done.

Dropping him now would massively dent his confidence but how much longer can we have him mssing chances because then all you'll do is create friction in the dressing room with the likes of Baka and prob even Ponti saying the teachers pet can do no wrong but we get 5-10 mins if that and if we don't win the game get dropped. Or in Baka's case score twice to win a game and still get dropped.

larry_david

Jonno showed a pacey side to his game tonight. Which was impressive especially after 86 mins which proves a) he's got that attribute in his game and b) he did fuck all the first 85 mins

I was eleven in 87

Hiwula is the only one who has scored goals in this division previously. We're playing him out of position. Can't really judge him until we play him in his position.
I don’t know enough about him, I’m only going on what I have seen of him live this season. Friday night he was woeful, out of position or not he had 3 shots in the first half on Friday and not one on target.

pusbccfc

Have to say, Robins game management is so poor at times. His changes don't often seem to work when we need it. He seems to have his favourites who become undroppable despite poor performances (Doyle particularly).

Said this from day one with Robins.

I'm not saying he's a poor manager, and never had, however his decision making baffles me far too often.

He either throws players into a bomb squad or sticks with players who do not deserve to keep their place.

For me Bakayoko made the goal on Friday and cause problems that JCH, Hiwula and Chaplin couldn't. He should have been the man to come on at 2-0 down.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Relegation looms! We're doomed I tells ya! DOOMED!!
tenor.gif

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

You do wonder if JCH has got a bit complacent knowing Biamou is out as no-one is really going to take his place cos none of our other forwards are the same 'type' as him.

pusbccfc

Doyle - Only one who seems to want to not be a pussy, even then most of the time he gets bullied
Bayliss - Does fancy turns
Hiwula - Nobody else to play on the left.
Chaplin - Golden boy
JCH - Other option is Bakayoko, so JCH could probably do whatever he wants.

Chaplin has lost thay golden boy status tonight.

A lot of people like myself have defended him, however fans are turning.

Grendel

Bakayoko is building himself a reputation as he’s not playing

larry_david

Chaplin needs to start doing what he's paid to do. Score goals. Pen goes in tonight,it's 2 in 2 and a bit of momentum. Instead Friday nights equaliser is completely forgotten. To blaze a pen over like that shows a lack of confidence. Instead of having the confidence to place it into the corner, he's taken the fear element out and just lashed it. Poor.

Grendel

Chaplin needs to start doing what he's paid to do. Score goals. Pen goes in tonight,it's 2 in 2 and a bit of momentum. Instead Friday nights equaliser is completely forgotten. To blaze a pen over like that shows a lack of confidence. Instead of having the confidence to place it into the corner, he's taken the fear element out and just lashed it. Poor.

Why would he lack confidence?

mark82

Biamou featured in the vast majority of the first 18 games of the season

What do you mean “when he came in?”

Has he ever created one assist for mcnulty? He only has 3 in his career

Even McNulty acknowledged that Biamou doing the donkey work helped him.

Biamou was on the bench for the first 8 league games, didn't really start consistently until December.

Grendel

First half miss from 4 yards might do it

He scored in his last game - As shearer says getting chances is what matters and if your any good you’ll bury the next one that comes along

Otis

Really glad I came now, NOT

sure I could find other way too spend £130
Then watching that shite
Don't know how you people do it. Fair play to you for such dedication.

It's bad enough for me travelling 8 mins home after a home defeat and my season ticket already paid for.

No way I could ever come to grips with a £100 bill, a 4-6 hour round trip and a feeble defeat to top it off.

Think I would be thoroughly depressed.

CJ_covblaze

That was woeful. Chaplin might as well have not bothered. He was lucky that his penalty hit the stand. Doyle’s trying bless him but he’s really struggling to play more than 20-30 minutes before he looks leggy. Brown was struggling to keep up with play. Fleetwood weren’t very good and if anything we gave them all 3 goals. Burge MOTM which says everything when you lose 3-0.

larry_david

That was woeful. Chaplin might as well have not bothered. He was lucky that his penalty hit the stand. Doyle’s trying bless him but he’s really struggling to play more than 20-30 minutes before he looks leggy. Brown was struggling to keep up with play. Fleetwood weren’t very good and if anything we gave them all 3 goals. Burge MOTM which says everything when you lose 3-0.
Their keeper was given motm

Grendel

Even McNulty acknowledged that Biamou doing the donkey work helped him.

Biamou was on the bench for the first 8 league games, didn't really start consistently until December.

He starred his first game in September and was dropped for the game which mcnulty first scored in - against Luton in October having started the prior 4 games and I repeat no assists for him

If you are presenting a case at least present it with facts

no_loyalty

He literally couldn’t be any worse.

At least get him on the bench as an option.

He's going back to Macclesfield though isn't he?, unless somebody tells Sol Campbell he is shit.

Users who are viewing this thread