European championships 2020 thread (2 Viewers)

oscillatewildly

As I correctly stated - We are gradually moving towards the total eradication of tackling but thank god the rules now allow throw-ins to be executed with the finesse of a knock knee'd gimp. So it's not all bad.

Evo1883

If we're going to argue then about this .. why ain't this a red for Poland v Spain yesterday ..it was a yellow ..over to you Screenshot_20210620-224855_YouTube.jpg

Evo1883

Grealish has the 7th most presses in the England squad despite playing just 25 minutes .

Same Southgate , after both watkins and Bamford do this more than DCL .

Moral of the story, Southgate just doesn't like grealish

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Grealish has the 7th most presses in the England squad despite playing just 25 minutes .

He has his favourites, we know that.

I can see him changing it a bit for tomorrow, with absolutely no intention to keep it that way. Referring straight back to the same 11 for the knock out stage.

cc84cov

Said it at the start Jack Grealish will be the end of Southgate...centre half by trade he’s too defensive minded their all scared to make a mistake he’s got Foden glued to that right hand side with no freedom,2 CDM’s are not needed...I haven’t heard many ex players pundits coaches etc who have no said grealish needs to play

cc84cov

He has his favourites, we know that.

I can see him changing it a bit for tomorrow, with absolutely no intention to keep it that way. Referring straight back to the same 11 for the knock out stage.
Yep I said it pre tournament he will make the same mistake as others before him picking is favourites fingers crossed this is his last one with us the bloke has done fuck all in thr game to have that Job it’s farcical...

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Southgate now saying Wembley isn't that big an advantage because there's only 22500 there

Feels a bit like he's choking at the moment. I'm not sure why, but he keeps coming out with some weird things.

He needs to just play the best 11 and have the balls to be braver.

baldy

Yep I said it pre tournament he will make the same mistake as others before him picking is favourites fingers crossed this is his last one with us the bloke has done fuck all in thr game to have that Job it’s farcical...

He’s a shit manager & only in the job because he’s a ‘yes’ man probably - as if any decent club would hire him after the England job...the only decent thing he’s done is stick a bag over his head for a pizza commercial

Johnnythespider

Suppose greamme souness will have to self isolate then after wanking him off all evening on Friday
And Saturday " You know what England haven't got, a Billy Gilmour that's what" at least they've got their excuse sorted for when Croatia beat them.

COV

the other moral of the story, you just don’t like Southgate

Evo1883

the other moral of the story, you just don’t like Southgate

Oh god no he's shite , but his logic doesn't match the statistics I'm afraid .

For starters both Bamford and watkins work harder off the ball than DCL ... and yet they are both at home
Bamford scored more and got 7 assists to DCL zero too

Users who are viewing this thread