European championships 2020 thread (7 Viewers)

Evo1883

Il be honest I don't know an awful lot about Finland

Nick

Administrator
Southgate is way too negative.

People laughed at me for saying Kane was awful / not world class etc before the Tournament.

Grendel

Do you even watch football?

There is a lot more contact nowadays than that quick hug.

Scotland players and the manager hugging him too.

The bizarre thing is he comments far more on this than the club he “supports” and The Tonester only posts after he does

Grendel

People laughed at me for saying Kane was awful / not world class etc before the Tournament.

Kane is regarded as one of the best strikers in world football

cc84cov

Southgate record -

Middlesbrough - 12th 13th relegated

England U21’s finished bottom euro 2015

England beat Tunisia,Panama,Columbia & Sweden & most of the nation think he’s good 🤣

Every pundit etc I listen to on talk sport etc they all are on a similar page it’s clear we’ve got this great attacking talent & a manager who had no idea how to use it,the subs against Scotland we’re bonkers he’s too rigid & negative we won’t go far quarters if we come second otherwise we are out next round.

COV

Kane is regarded as one of the best strikers in world football

Maybe so, however he’s also been a total bystander for the last two games.

I wouldn’t play him tomorrow, give him a rest, have him back firing for the next round.

cc84cov

Maybe so, however he’s also been a total bystander for the last two games.

I wouldn’t play him tomorrow, give him a rest, have him back firing for the next round.
How many chances has he had ?

How much service has he had ?

COV

Southgate record -

England beat Tunisia,Panama,Columbia & Sweden & most of the nation think he’s good 🤣

Every pundit etc I listen to on talk sport etc they all are on a similar page it’s clear we’ve got this great attacking talent & a manager who had no idea how to use it,the subs against Scotland we’re bonkers he’s too rigid & negative we won’t go far quarters if we come second otherwise we are out next round.

Perhaps you should try forming your own observations instead of listening to Alan Brazil’s opinions on matters

SlowerThanPlatt

Southgate record -

What shows do you listen to on Talksport?

COV

Kane has had no service what so ever down to the managers selection and tactics

That’s just bollocks

“I’ll pick this guy and make sure nobody passes to him”

Kane has been useless- world class he may well be but in the last two matches he’s done nothing at all.

Tommo1993

I have thought Kane looks a bit leggy. But I’ve said the same about Godden in the last two seasons, countless times, and he’d still end up scoring when actually presented with a chance.

COV

Had 2 poor matches , with next to zero service to go with that .

Doesnt mean he's an awful player he's just won the PL golden boot and playmaker boot

You are not going to tell me you claim to be a knowledgable football supporter and not be able to see that Harry Kane is massively off form.

COV

We are but you're telling us off for it 🤣

You’re doing it the day before the match has even been played.

It’s fairly typical though- goldfish memory span- two games played, 4 points but the fact we didn’t beat Scotland in their World Cup final means you immediately want Southgate hung, drawn & quartered

COV

I have thought Kane looks a bit leggy. But I’ve said the same about Godden in the last two seasons, countless times, and he’d still end up scoring when actually presented with a chance.

Kane managed to miss an open goal alright, I’ll give him that

Evo1883

You are not going to tell me you claim to be a knowledgable football supporter and not be able to see that Harry Kane is massively off form.

He's not in great form no , with 4 goals in his last 10 games .. however we also need to look at the quality of service, we've had 3 shots on target in 3 hours , players like foden struggling to impact on games because he's out of position and we're moving the ball too slowly ..

We aren't creating anywhere near enough quality chances

baldy

You’re doing it the day before the match has ever played.

It’s fairly typical though- goldfish memory span- two games played, 4 points but the fact we didn’t beat Scotland in their World Cup final means you immediately want Southgate hung, drawn & quartered

Southgate’s turgid

Evo1883

You’re doing it the day before the match has ever played.

I've never been a Southgate fan though ..and if you are happy with how we are going about our business then that's fair enough ..I think we have the players to be better

TomRad85

I think 2 things can be true. Kane is a world class striker but the last 2 games he's been a plank of wood. No one should be undroppable but I'd start him again to see if he perks up, and because my fantasy team is starting to look embarrassing frankly.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

COV

I've never been a Southgate fan though ..and if you are happy with how we are going about our business then that's fair enough ..I think we have the players to be better

I’m not overjoyed but I’m not unhappy- too soon to judge. And Scotland was a game you can’t deduce anything from

Tommo1993

Kane managed to miss an open goal alright, I’ll give him that

That he was a yard too far behind?

Despite what I said on Friday night, Harry Kane is not a player you choose not to play. When he’s fit, first name on the list.

cc84cov

I think 2 things can be true. Kane is a world class striker but the last 2 games he's been a plank of wood. No one should be undroppable but I'd start him again to see if he perks up, and because my fantasy team is starting to look embarrassing frankly.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
Irrelevant anywy he’s already came out and said kane is starting tomorrow

Users who are viewing this thread