Dom Hyam - Blackburn bid ? (1 Viewer)

wingy

It was a clever strategy - well thought out and planned in detail. I doubt they could really have foreseen wasps entering the bidding. It’s a one in a hundred chance. Of course the council then were determined to do the club and offer the 250 year lease.

The YB loan always was the problem which again she identified. After that though it’s just been a bitter angry and failed attempt to redeem the lost strategy
Always said it was too risky .
Of course there was doubt but in reality they never really had a chance in court as they were the instigator.

Perryccfc

We'd have received more money from selling Gyokeres and would have been more likely to replace/buy other players, whereas nothing will happen with this £1.5million. Also, we have more forwards than defenders. Without Hyam the defence looks very weak.

Are you serious? Losing Gyo would be a disaster. Forget the money. Losing Hyam is shit but come on.

SBT

What the actual fudge? You’re saying losing Gyo would have been better than losing Hyam? Or have I completely misinterpreted that?

Sell Gyokeres and even without replacing him we have enough options and wherewithal up front to muddle through the season - it’s basically the same set of strikers we had in 20/21.

Sell Hyam and we’re left with two senior CBs on the books permanently to staff a back three. Better hope Callum Doyle is good!

johnwillomagic

Good luck to Dom Hyam - Blackburn have got a good solid defender there who will not let them down.
Thanks to Dom for his services.

We now have two possible alternatives ,,,,,one in Michael Rose who I think could be better than Hyam but needs to step his game up a lot...think he is capable....also has Doyle who can step up ...its an opportunity for them both!

Evo1883

I'm perfectly happy that Hyam has gone. It breaks down that long lasting partnership we have at the back which has been leaking goals. It might just change for the better. he was a competent player but never pulled up any trees tbf. It all depends who we bring in. Rose is an equal replacement tbh and does have a bit of pace. We got some money, we should be pleased with a bit of business that did not involve our top players. With Gyokeres having been marked largely out the game at Millwall too, I think any suitors will be having second thoughts.

Rose certainly isn't hyams equal

gruffskyblue

I’ve never seen a signing video like it. He’s gutted. And I’m gutted for him. Clearly didn’t want to leave but that’s football and as MR says, that’s the model.

For all the doom-merchants amongst the sky blue ‘faithful’, the camp is still happy. If it wasn’t, Hyam would have been glad to get away. You can clearly see Callum, Hamer…none of them want to go.

Brighton Sky Blue

A masterpiece played

Turned down a better fee in July
Waited till the last week of the window
Accepted a piss take of an offer
Probably had to strongarm the player into leaving
Won't even get it all up front
Won't solve the immediate cash flow problems either

Can't even shoot ourselves in the foot correctly-an embarrassment.

SeaSeeEffCee

I’ve never seen a signing video like it. He’s gutted. And I’m gutted for him. Clearly didn’t want to leave but that’s football and as MR says, that’s the model.

For all the doom-merchants amongst the sky blue ‘faithful’, the camp is still happy. If it wasn’t, Hyam would have been glad to get away. You can clearly see Callum, Hamer…none of them want to go.
This is a lot to read from one contractually mandated piece of media work that most players probably can’t be arsed to do.

Grendel

A masterpiece played

giphy.gif

skybluepm2

A masterpiece played

Just wait until Gyokeres goes in similar fashion for £3m at 10pm on Thursday..

Boatymcboatface

Hope he's as good as you all say. Bit of karma for knocking us out of the FA cup and singing premier League your having a laugh. Think that was Steve Kean era 😂

SeaSeeEffCee

Can’t be arsed to do their first video on joining a new club??!! I think they can if they want to be there.
It’s a load of incredibly boring questions where you just say the same thing over and over again for a few minutes until it’s done. ‘It’s such a big club, can’t wait to get started’ rinse and repeat.

skyblu3sk

I’d say they’ve played decent hardball with Hyam here considering not a single Championship club would ever want him near their team, right?
Don't try and call him our on his flip flopping nonsense we will be here all day. We just have to understand he can have completely opposite opinions within an hour depending on how his panties are bunched.

Brighton Sky Blue

Don't try and call him our on his flip flopping nonsense we will be here all day. We just have to understand he can have completely opposite opinions within an hour depending on how his panties are bunched.

It is in any case a distraction from a much more serious matter

fernandopartridge

Hope he's as good as you all say. Bit of karma for knocking us out of the FA cup and singing premier League your having a laugh. Think that was Steve Kean era
It was in consecutive seasons, i think it was Mark Hughes in charge for you at the time, you were a decent side

In fact Steve Kean was probably involved in the second one but for us, he was Chris Coleman's assistant here for a while

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Covcraig@bury

SISU will be cashing in come Thursday. I don’t think they will stop at Hyam they need the cash so I’m expecting 1 of the 3 to be sold if not more . MR will walk . This is my opinion and not influenced by any person ITK ..SISU OUT !!

Users who are viewing this thread