Dom Hyam - Blackburn bid ? (1 Viewer)

rexo87

Lets hope so - I find the fee hard to believe as an upfront payment - if it was move him on
It won't be upfront but will be guaranteed spread over a few seasons. Hardly any deals even for very small amounts are up front

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

Grendel

It won't be upfront but will be guaranteed spread over a few seasons. Hardly any deals even for very small amounts are up front

McCallum is quoted as £3m plus - we have received nothing like that - its not just a spread fee - its add ons that create a headline fee

Finham

O'Hare-crocked and lets face it, he probably would have gone without the injury.
Gustavo-star fallen/BANNED & subsequently banished, asked too much earlier and now can't give him away...;)
Vik-well if selling Hyam means we keep him then it makes some sense, but by GOD we need a new CB if true. And not a fresh faced teen on loan with 1 League Cup sub appearance in his career.

robbiekeane

O'Hare-crocked and lets face it, he probably would have gone without the injury.
Gustavo-star fallen/BANNED & subsequently banished, asked too much earlier and now can't can't give him away...;)
Vik-well if selling Hyam means we keep him then it makes some sense, but by GOD we need a new CB if true. And not a fresh faced teen on loan with 1 League Cup sub appearance in his career.
What are you on about I thought all of the big three were being sold and we couldn’t sell them quick enough

Grendel

As you well know, both outgoing and incoming transfer fees are never all up front payments…..

McCallum isn't over £3m without add ons. Hyam could be including a Scottish Cap, 100 appearances, Premier League debut...

Bertola

Heard a couple of weeks ago that we'd turned down a £3m bid from them. Assumed it was a load of rubbish, but guess there was something in it

rexo87

McCallum is quoted as £3m plus - we have received nothing like that - its not just a spread fee - its add ons that create a headline fee
Different with McCallum who was a young player with lots of potential. Hyam is at his peak so various add ons probably won't be included.

Samo

What a great fucking window this is turning out to be!
Feels like our chips have been pissed, shat and puked on.

Evo1883

The only thing that truly ever pisses me off with dom is he holds the ball too long when progressing with it .. I've been very Impressed with his ability to Improve over he 5 seasons , we signed him for the u23 team right ? He's been a big part of our rise, will be a shame to lose him but 2.5-3 mill seems a good deal

Alkhen

I have a lot of time for Hyam, really underrated and would hate to see him leave..... but... if him going meant we could keep hold of the Hamer/O'Hare and Vik at least til January I could stomach it.

Would be easier and cheaper to find a replacement to come in at CB than further up the pitch

Users who are viewing this thread