Match Thread Derby match thread (4 Viewers)

SkyBlue_Bear83

Played for the draw, can't believe we didn't let Derby score late on to get it
giphy.gif
Game plan to get the draw failed

Robins out

letsallsingtogether

He was quality at the back but it’s 0-0 without Max...come on, give him your MOTM, just this once 😉
Thing is some people hate him that much they cant see past it.
Same happened with Burge got the blame every week regardless.
No wonder they get down with all the negativity no matter what they do.
I on the other hand will back their corner regardless as long as they are on the pitch willing them on......

PUSB

theferret

I agree he was one if the best players today but it’s the 8 out of 10 games where he isn’t which get ignored which is the point - he last played like that against Rotherham

Max was excellent against Brentford and has had some decent games recently you've conveniently forgotten. He has some real attributes, but also some limitations. We know that, but that was an excellent lone striker performance and some really intelligent hold up play 2nd half. Clear MOTM for me, but some other good shouts.

Malaka

Much better. Good concentration from the defence and Gus seems back to his old self. I'm not in such a bad mood as I was against Boro last week.

Paxman II

Kelly getting back to his normal self which bodes well. James very good today. Fankety Dabo still working to match fitness. O'hare was terrific for 80 minutes and even he ran out of steam. Pask is very good defensively. McFazdean is immense at the back and ostigarrd was tbh not at his best today oddly. Hamer just looks a little jaded to me. But we don't have a similar player to him to bring on. Overall a good team performance and great for the confidence. I don't think Rotherham will be any easier, but we have created a small cushion. There games in hand do not look good for them either.

Evo1883

Blues next few matches IMG_20210306_172116.png

If that was us at this stage of the season, my arse would be twitching now like fuck

larry_david

Derby looked awful. Delighted with the win.

Clean sheet, max goal, players managed well, pask proven every time he's come off the bench to be a good decision. MR fucked up midweek for sure, godden back on the bench, 94th min accy winner for £110 makes this beer o clock

fernandopartridge

Getting so many old school premier league relegation battle vibes today. For some reason I've got the win v QPR in my head when Eoin Jess got the winner. Just got a feeling we'd do it.
Funny thing is those games we were usually in the bottom 3, this is still relatively early season yet everybody is really nervous

JulianDarbyFTW

MR:

Massive win
Max had a lot to do and finished well
Derby are a big club and we have the same number of points as them
Our spirit and desire is there
Credit to the players
Clamour for 2 strikers and that isn't always suitable for every game
Everybody worked hard
Tried to put energy in with players we changed
Stood firm, goal outstanding
Kazim-Richards was dealt with well
To a man we played really well
We always put pressure on ourselves, we believe in the work that we do and that shows on the pitch over the last 4 years
We're trying to evolve
If we continue to work the way we are then we should pick up some good points.

Briles

Kelly and James pairing will be intregal to survival.

Users who are viewing this thread