Welcome to Sky Blues Talk!

You're currently viewing the forum as a guest. Join thousands of fellow Coventry City fans today!

Match Thread Coventry City vs Yeovil Town Match Thread - Monday 2nd Apr

I get you. It is only one game, but still hard to take when we have had such an impressive defensive record this season, then this happens?

Not sure what McDonald and Hyam were thinking given that Willis and Davies are on their way back and will want to claim their places back

And defence hasn’t been the only issue today
maybe one game too many recently but regardless having scored 2 I would have expected a win. bad day....
 
Biamou is 27 and hasn’t even been a pro until now you clown
Yet he still finds him at the same club as JCH. Cheer up, log out of this site for once you sad case and go and enjoy life
 
Im trying hard to be positive, everybody has a bad day, clearly this is ours, hopefully it will hurt so much that the rest of the season will be positive because of it,if that makes that any sense...
Needs to be a wake up carl

6 games left. We need to win 4 or 5 minimum
 
Honestly thought we might well lose today, but not like though. I don't think in our worst nightmares we'd have seen a result like this. We need to take our chances when they come, and we can't make such silly mistakes and expect to win. We can't afford them to happen. Trouble is, being City, this is the kind of result that ends our season. Just totally shocked.
 
Doyle looks spent I don’t know if it’s two games in quick succession but he looks washed up
 
When they timewaste in the corner, get Barrett to snap one of them and take a red. Wont miss his suspension.

They aren’t time wasting and should have scored 7
 
6

giphy.gif
 
I sm actuslly glad they got s 6th. We csnnot out this doen to bad day. Robons needs to be seething
 
Oh well that's a shit afternoon capped of with another goal for Yeovil. Bloody better be a bollocking going on in the dressing room.
 
I hope some punishment is handed out for this performance. Should be refunding every penny spent by those who attended today.
 
If anyone bleats on about the fans who don’t turn up, today is the reason why. I’d wager that we don’t even make the play offs from here. Makes me feel sick to the stomach.
Where were you the previous 7 games when we've been unbeaten you fucking clown.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom