Match Thread Coventry City vs Yeovil Town Match Thread - Monday 2nd Apr (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Pete

YEp max looked country mile stand out for us. The best thing about the guy is he’ll take no pleasure in the goals cause of the result

Brighton Sky Blue

MOTM - Biamou by a country mile. Thought he did really well when he came on.

Vincenti was shocking and Haynes had a very poor game. Defence was all over the place.

Saturday needs changes. Davies for Hyam, Stokes for Haynes and keep Biamou in.

Who for Robins?

fernandopartridge

As much as we were poor defensively, Bayliss offers nothing in that regard hence the defenders constantly being exposed.

In some respects hopefully that's a wake up call.

Nick

Administrator
As much as we were poor defensively, Bayliss offers nothing in that regard hence the defenders constantly being exposed.

In some respects hopefully that's a wake up call.

Will be very interesting to see what he does for Saturday.

Hopefully they will all be in for extra training.

Brighton Sky Blue

'You must be disappointed.'
'It wasn't an ideal start...'
'What are you having for tea?'

Which will Geoff start with?

'Not disappointed I put a few grand on it'
'Burgey made it a bit too blatant but thankfully his teammates joined in'
'3 course Miller and Carter with the winnings'

Hobo

You can blame the keeper for the goal that starts it all off. If that had happened, I doubt they would have got 6.

Nick if we hadn't given away shoddy second and third goals it would not have been six. Bad day at office all round. But play offs are still on. Dust ourselves down and move on.

skyblue025

Yeovil had 7 shots on target 6 scored and 1 cleared off the line. Meaning neither keeper made a save for us today. Bring back Addai from his loan.:rage::rage::rage:

Paul Anthony

Ridiculous as it sounds, this result actually made me not want to finish my dinner. I just cannot believe it. That's got to be up with one of the worst results in my time supporting them.

Positives? Well we got a couple of goals. We made some chances. We're still in the top 7. That's about it, really.

Grendel

YEp max looked country mile stand out for us. The best thing about the guy is he’ll take no pleasure in the goals cause of the result

Christ is he an X factor sob story or something?

AlansEyes

Guys, if everyone who according to this thread should 'never play for us again' then we won't be able to put out a team next week!

I know he wasn't perfect, and that is now 36, but it's a shame Robins didn't bring Joe Murphy back on loan in January (I think he went to Bury, though). But an experienced 'keeper is something we've been crying out for...since Murphy left.

wingy

I'm wondering If the Burge substitution was entirely in Robins hands? Lol
No seriously, any chance the players had a part ?

SonofErnie

What about the other games all season?
Really! Exactly the same pattern emerging as our other seasons following relegation. I’ve been to a few games this season and not seen anything to give me confidence even when we’ve won. Don’t score enough and struggle to put the lower quality teams away. See you in Conference North under these wonderful owners, because that is where we are heading.

AlansEyes

Let's just stay calm and not get carried away. After all, we didn't all get carried away and convince ourselves that we were going up automatically after we won 4-0 last week, did we? Oh bollocks, we did, didn't we?

AVWskyblue

I'm wondering If the Burge substitution was entirely in Robins hands? Lol
No seriously, any chance the players had a part ?
Could be that during the half time bollocking Burge might have mouthed off back at Robins

Sent from my 5010X using Tapatalk

Nick

Administrator
Really! Exactly the same pattern emerging as our other seasons following relegation. I’ve been to a few games this season and not seen anything to give me confidence even when we’ve won. Don’t score enough and struggle to put the lower quality teams away. See you in Conference North under these wonderful owners, because that is where we are heading.

You probably won't see anybody at those games or if we are in League 2, lets not bullshit.

rupert_bear

Was Leigh Burge injured ? If he wasn’t it makes subbing him very strange no matter how he was playing we 3-0 down chasing the game ffs!

fernandopartridge

With fans like you perhaps the club deserves to be at this level

Users who are viewing this thread