Match Thread Coventry City vs. Tranmere Rovers Match Thread - Sunday 13th Oct (1 Viewer)

fernandopartridge

Yes Hiwula missed his chances but nobody else breaks the lines in the team, bringing on that donkey Kastaneer was criminal. He took all attacking impetus that we had out.

covcity4life

Better 2nd half but a bad loss. Our strikers r not playing well its that simple. Also both left backs are not enough of an attacking threat imo. Kastaneer too we just cant tell if he is good or not

Bad result but if we keep making chances hopefully we will get back into form

The Reverend Skyblue

Godden needs to learn the offside rule, even after his 50th time he still was doing the same bloody thing. I'd give Hiwella away, conference National is his standard at most, and Godden needs some competition as he's plainly not being pushed enough.
We play some nice stuff, but Christ if we only had a goalscorer we'd be odds on for promotion.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Absolutely livid. Here comes one hell of a slide I feel

I really hope not. Usually follows after we reject an approach for the manager, plus we're getting into the colder months and we always seem to be shit in the cold.

Today down to poor finishing. If I was MR I'd have the strikers after training and they can't leave until they've scored 20 in a row.

jordan210

We really need to try playing big man little man upfront. No point keep crossing it in to small players.

fernandopartridge

Better 2nd half but a bad loss. Our strikers r not playing well its that simple. Also both left backs are not enough of an attacking threat imo. Kastaneer too we just cant tell if he is good or not

Bad result but if we keep making chances hopefully we will get back into form
Kastaneer has been eating again as he looked slow and fat when he came on, not looking promising at all

junglej13

I can't remember a player who makes my blood boil as much as Hiwula. How many times has he missed that same chance where he opens up his body and puts it wide of the far post!? Must be 15 times I think. Godden was also awful.

The Penguin

Yes Hiwula missed his chances but nobody else breaks the lines in the team, bringing on that donkey Kastaneer was criminal. He took all attacking impetus that we had out.
I’m genuinely still trying to figure out what sort of player Kastaneer is. He looks alright when running directly at goal or down the wing, but the 684 stepovers are just fucking wasteful.

His goal from early this season looks like a freak occurrence also, especially given his ‘shot’ late on...

xcraigx

We played very well until we got the ball into the box. It was just one of those games that it was clear Tranmere were going to get one chance at some point and it would go in.

stupot07

The front 3 are a massive issue. They are just not clinical enough. 19 shots 1 on target, is nowhere near good enough.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

fellatio_Martinez

Kastaneer did an apt Sunday lunch time headless chicken act. What the fuck was he trying to do?!

Hiwula and Godden are ultimately to blame for this result. The game should have been 4-0 by 70 mins. Toothless rubbish. 17 shots on goal and one on target ffs.

Tommo1993

The strikers need to get on here and wherever else to see the deserved criticism being shot their way. I honestly can’t believe we didn’t have that wrapped up long before they got their chance

skyblue1991

Fuck sake we should've won that game!

Unlucky with Godden hitting the post but one of Hiwula's chances should've gone in. He needs a rest now.

We are not good enough for top 6 as it stands, no final third and no plan B.

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk

cooperskyblue

Kastaneer did a great run and put the ball on the penalty spot and again no one there. Why do we not have anyone gambling in that area. Incredibly frustrating result!

Users who are viewing this thread