Match Thread Coventry City vs. Accrington Stanley Match Thread - Saturday 3rd Nov (1 Viewer)

ccfcway

Gotta trust MR but brave decision, as Hyam is on the bench so can’t be injured

Bayliss must be injured

jackdg

Anything to do with England youth team duty? Unless it’s a coincidence that it’s bayliss and Sterling

CanadianCCFC

Does anyone know what happened to mason? He’s still our best LB and if i remember correctly robins said his injury wasn’t too serious

Great_Expectations

Has it been officially confirmed? What’s the bench?

If it is Ogogo, we’re missing attacking drive from the middle. When we took Bayliss out off last week, we missed an outlet through the middle. Interesting to see how it plays out and if MR’s logic is clear.

larry_david

Time to step up Abu agogo then. Also can only assume grimmer isn't 100 % match fit yet.

Annoying though Stanley seem to have to some injury curse over us

shmmeee

Don't see that, Shmmeee. Would have thought Grimmer isn't match fit.

Funny I couldn’t see the others but can see that. Grimmer on the bench, Id rather bring on Thompson at the end personally if that’s the case.

Otis

Fun sake bad position to lose players. Especially right back

Why not play Willis rb and Hyam cb?
Obviously fancies Willis in the middle more and Thompson can play right back.

Could be the other way round of course, but I am guessing MR sees Accrington as a physical side.

Can understand his thinking.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Guessing Grimmer isn’t fully fit otherwise I’d have gone with him over Thompson, although he does look promising from the Little I’ve seen of him.

Strange Kelly hasn’t been given a start ahead of Ogogo but then he needs game time too and needs to step up!

Otis

Guessing Grimmer isn’t fully fit otherwise I’d have gone with him over Thompson, although he does look promising from the Little I’ve seen of him.

Strange Kelly hasn’t been given a start ahead of Ogogo but then he needs game time too and needs to step up!
Still have high hopes for Ogogo.

Time to step up to the plate, son.

Users who are viewing this thread