Match Thread Coventry City at AFC Wimbledon Match Thread - Saturday 11th Aug (1 Viewer)

larry_david

Burge in contention. Kelly possibly on the bench. Davies back in. Willis, sterling, bayliss, hiwula a full weeks training behind them. Already looking stronger than last sat

CCFC_Charlie

Where is Allassini? Haven’t seen anything mentioned by Robins as to where he was last week or whether he’s fit for tomorrow

CCFC_Charlie

Think he played on Monday.
Has he had an injury or just not being considered for the first team at the moment? I think we really lacked someone like him on the bench on Saturday, you want at least one player who can come on and run at tired defenders and Ponti, JCH and Shipley don't offer that.

Londonccfcfan

Back from holiday. And we can’t wait to see our first game of the season. Nothing beats watching live and getting first hand look at all the new players. Very positive about the season ahead even after last week.
I can see Hiwula becoming a big star for us and hope he scores tomorrow.

2-0 (Hiwula and Biamou)

Hobo

Where is Allassini? Haven’t seen anything mentioned by Robins as to where he was last week or whether he’s fit for tomorrow

No real injuries Willis,Kelly and Burge practically match fit. I think Allassani might need another month to get up to speed. A big step up for him, but an exciting prospect.

itsabuzzard

Hiwula saying nice things won't win us the game, I'm afraid.
I'd drop Biamou and move Hiwula more central. He'll compliment Andreu more by doing the runs to open up the space.

O'Brien (Burge if fit)
Grimmer Willis Davies Mason
Ogogo Doyle
Bayliss Andreu Allessani
Hiwula

Assuming Allassani is fit of course

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

usskyblue

Nailed on...

O'Brien
Grimmer Willis Davies Mason
Ogogo Doyle
Andreu Allessani Gray
Hiwula

Last edited:

CovInEssex

This Wimbledon squad reminds me of the one we got relegated to L2 with, full of players past their best and relying on loans too much.

(Que 4-0 loss)

GaryJones

1DB27F39-CDDB-4149-B194-1AED9E558BBB.jpeg In the Albion Pub just by the ground - plenty of Sky Blues here oiling up before the game.

Grendel

Burge fit bit on the bench and Clarke Harris not on the bench

aloisiwouldhavescored

O'Brien, Mason, Davies, Doyle, Hiwula, Hyam, Ogogo, Sterling, Bayliss, Bakayoko and Andreu

Users who are viewing this thread