Match Thread Coventry City at AFC Wimbledon Match Thread - Saturday 11th Aug (1 Viewer)

aloisiwouldhavescored

On bench Burge, Grimmer, Kelly, Biamou, Brown, Ponticelli, Shipley.
So no Willis, Allissani or Jonson Clarke-Harris.

Nick

Administrator
Jch is going to struggle to be on the bench most games, it will be him and ponti battling for it.

Is Kelly on the bench instead of him?

Is allassani still injured?

CCFC_Charlie

Poor team, Grimmer and Burge should have come in and I don't have as much faith in Davies and Hyam and I would with Willis in there but unavoidable if he's injured. Where is Allassani?

SlowerThanPlatt

I don’t think Allassani is injured, he played for the 23s against Villa on Monday. Looked okay in pre season but Robins might not think he’s ready for L1 yet

vow

Poor team, Grimmer and Burge should have come in and I don't have as much faith in Davies and Hyam and I would with Willis in there but unavoidable if he's injured. Where is Allassani?
Personally I have a lot of faith in Davies & Hyam together.
Cheer up Charles.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Geoff already struggling with Bakayoko. He really is our very own Paul Merson

Via out to the next enchanted is a strange one but suspect it means Jordi can move inside and Bakayoko out wide
Paul Merson, now that's stretching it a bit. :eek:

sw88

Chief Commentator!

Disagree.

Grimmer maybe deserves a place, but what did Sterling do wrong last week to be dropped? Same question for Obrien. Ok we conceded two, but he was let down by his defence for both. Would we be calling for Burge to Ben dropped if he'd conceded those two goals? Davies coming back in for Willis is the right call. Willis hasn't had a full pre season, not even half a one. Hyam is also a better defender when Davies is alongside him

GaryJones

Brakayakaeggyoke easy to pronounce I reckon!

Nick

Administrator
Just put radio on, bit confused why people are baffled about jch not being in the squad as well as Willis. Would have thought it was common sense of we sign strikers then strikers will go down in the order?

M

Martw

Desparate for us to get 3 points today of course but if there is another club I wish every success then its AFC Wimbledon, remarkable story and they deserve every plaudit they get for the way they are run.

larry_david

Hyam and Davies played Notts county first leg, didn't worry me then and don't worry me now. O brien however does worry me but I'm content that this will be his last game before burge is back.

Stronger bench. Let's go

djr8369

I know its about the 11 on the pitch but that has to be one of the strongest benches I have seen us have for many a year

I was thinking the same. Actual quality and players you’d like to see come on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grendel

I know its about the 11 on the pitch but that has to be one of the strongest benches I have seen us have for many a year

No goal threat there at all

Junior brown has scored the most of the players on there

Grendel

Just put radio on, bit confused why people are baffled about jch not being in the squad as well as Willis. Would have thought it was common sense of we sign strikers then strikers will go down in the order?

When the strikers on the bench have no scoring pedigree it’s pretty baffling. Especially as he signed him in the summer

Nick

Administrator
When the strikers on the bench have no scoring pedigree it’s pretty baffling. Especially as he signed him in the summer
Obvious he was behind biamou so if somebody comes in to start he drops down.

Assume he was signed in January, way down the list now.

If ponti goes out on loan he will be on the bench I guess

Users who are viewing this thread