Coronavirus Thread (Off Topic, Politics) (66 Viewers)

shmmeee

hill83

Why's anybody who says anything that differs with the majority on heres thinking a troll? People are allowed to have different opinions

Yeah, opinions all day. But responding “DONT GO DEN” like a toddler to someone saying they are worried. You are going to get some responses you don’t like. Don’t like it?

DONT POST DEN

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Most of the relevant areas are in Africa.

Here’s the primary source from the WHO:https://cdn.who.int/media/docs/defa...26may2021.pdf?sfvrsn=f8d06644_1&download=true

The point stands that countries have always been able to ask for vaccination records before allowing entry and this isn’t new.

I've never had to show proof of vaccination anywhere in the world, and I have been to all continents apart from Antarctica and Africa.

If you are saying there are rules on entering countries in either of those two places regarding mandatory vaccinations then maybe you are right.

That said, they are largely third world countries, which aren't usually the best places to pull policies from. Secondly, the diseases you are being vaccinated against are almost certainly a lot more dangerous than covid. (I know that isn't necessarily the point, but even so)

It has very little to do with me being allowed to go to DiggerLand.

Brighton Sky Blue

I've never had to show proof of vaccination anywhere in the world, and I have been to all continents apart from Antarctica and Africa.

If you are saying there are rules on entering countries in either of those two places regarding mandatory vaccinations then maybe you are right.

That said, they are largely third world countries, which aren't usually the best places to pull policies from. Secondly, the diseases you are being vaccinated against are almost certainly a lot more dangerous than covid. (I know that isn't necessarily the point, but even so)

How odd to make the wealth level of the country a deciding factor in how good a policy is. Not bringing undesirable pathogens into the country makes sense regardless of it being the UK or Yemen

shmmeee

Well most first world countries don’t have problems with yellow fever, they have problems with COVID.

Seriously though, what’s the big deal about not spreading disease? I don’t get it.

Evo1883

We are at the point now where refusing the vaccine is just pointless and dangerous to yourself .

Too many vaccinated to be a mass cull as some would say and I don't think they have a Liquid form of body chips 🤣.

It makes very little sense to keep the act up much longer to Impress your dead head mates or your 15 social media followers .

And the earth is not flat either

Get jabbed
giphy.gif

Reactions: AOM

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Well most first world countries don’t have problems with yellow fever, they have problems with COVID.

Seriously though, what’s the big deal about not spreading disease? I don’t get it.

There is no big deal about not spreading disease. That isn't my point whatsoever.

CCFCSteve

We are at the point now where refusing the vaccine is just pointless and dangerous to yourself .

Too many vaccinated to be a mass cull as some would say and I don't think they have a Liquid form of body chips 🤣.

Ive always felt it’s each to their own on vaccine choice but the government suggesting vaccine passports for nightclubs late Sept indicates they’re concerned youngsters just won’t get them unless coerced/forced. Only 12k first doses Sunday. 30% of 18-30 years olds unvaccinated. Add that to anti vax loons and its hard to get total vaccinated up much more

I could understand initial vaccine reticence but the real world data is there for all to see regarding it stopping severe illness and most should know someone’s who’s caught it by now

edit - sorry, 18k first doses Sunday. Done a vallance !

Last edited:

fernandopartridge

Ive always felt it’s each to their own on vaccine choice but the government suggesting vaccine passports for nightclubs late Sept indicates they’re concerned youngsters just won’t get them unless coerced/forced. Only 12k first doses Sunday. 30% of 18-30 years olds unvaccinated. Add that to anti vax loons and its hard to get total vaccinated up much more

I could understand initial vaccine reticence but the real world data is there for all to see regarding it stopping severe illness and most should know someone’s who’s caught it by now
Think this is a nudge rather than an actual likely reality, hence the long lead in time.

shmmeee

COV

Badly written article makes it hard to tell what they’ve seen proof for and what’s speculation, but if that’s true Johnson comes across like fucking baldy. Surprised he didn’t ask MI5 to look into the 5G stuff.

And Laurence Fox was at the protests today , he says “we are at war”. Saw some pics of the crowds, bizarrely there were quite a few “Trump 2024” flags in evidence

When Right Said Fred and Laurence Fox declare war, I can’t see their enemy (whoever it actually is) being too concerned.

I’m still not sure what they were protesting against

Last edited:

JAM See

skybluetony176

And Laurence Fox was at the protests today , he says “we are at war”. Saw some pics of the crowds, bizarrely there were quite a few “Trump 2024” flags in evidence

When Right Said Fred and Laurence Fox declare war, I can’t see their enemy (whoever it actually is) being too concerned.

I’m still not sure what they were protesting against

Presumably Right said Fred’s enemy is Brian Adams?

Laurence Fox? Anyone with any talent I would think. Actually anyone instantly more recognisable so pretty much anyone from TOWIE up to A list.

Users who are viewing this thread