Coronavirus Thread (Off Topic, Politics) (45 Viewers)

Sky Blue Pete

Valance very clear then 1000 hospitalisations a day will happen. Could be more. It’s very clear what’s likely to happen

And vaccine passport will be in place for nightclubs from the end of September

TM8792

Disgraceful news regarding vaccine passports to attend nightclubs and other events. The final nail in the coffin for all of our freedom.

On a side note, lovely feeling not having to wear a mask during my train commute from Birmingham despite the protests of many around me. I must admit though, it was a bit naughty when I started coughing loudly in response to their pleas.

COV

Disgraceful news regarding vaccine passports to attend nightclubs and other events. The final nail in the coffin for all of our freedom.

On a side note, lovely feeling not having to wear a mask during my train commute from Birmingham despite the protests of many around me. I must admit though, it was a bit naughty when I started coughing loudly in response to their pleas.

This one is your weakest so far tbh

Ccfcisparks

Same for me. A little girl asked her mother why I wasn't wearing a mask so I got up and loudly coughed in her face. The whole train got up and clapped.

Grendel

That’s very bad news surely?

Kind of blows a hole in the theory that “vaccinations = no hospitalisations”

Hardly as 70% adults have been double vaccinated - if we get to 90% then I’m pretty sure 90% of deaths will have been double vaccinated

David O'Day

See told you he was a troll

skybluetony176

Or the first step to everyone’s freedom. Unless you’re a moron. And given you think you’re being clever coughing on a train while not wearing a face mask you’ve definitely nailed on the moron tag.

Evo1883

This is what you're up against

Evo1883

Or the first step to everyone’s freedom. Unless you’re a moron. And given you think you’re being clever coughing on a train while not wearing a face mask you’ve definitely nailed on the moron tag.

Tony

giphy.gif

shmmeee

I can understand allowing people more freedoms if they have had the jab during mid-pandemic, but going forwards a few years and you start saying people can't go to certain things unless they have had a vaccination, it *could* start a dangerous precedent.

Could it? Lots of places require vaccination for various things, measles, yellow fever. You’re a man of the world surely you’ve come across immunisation requirements when travelling before?

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Could it? Lots of places require vaccination for various things, measles, yellow fever. You’re a man of the world surely you’ve come across immunisation requirements when travelling before?

Sure, I've had many advisable vaccinations for travel, but I've never been 'not allowed' to go somewhere or do something because of it. I've also not had certain vaccinations. It has been a personal decision.

Users who are viewing this thread