Coronavirus (CCFC Related) (2 Viewers)

Covkid1968#

Where’ve you seen that about bars and restaurants?
It was their health minister on bbc... think I hard correctly ... she said they will be last to open and can’t see it happening before cure is found. her opinion rather than policy but assume she has a big say in things

Sick Boy

It was their health minister on bbc... think I hard correctly ... she said they will be last to open and can’t see it happening before cure is found. her opinion rather than policy but assume she has a big say in things
The reports I’ve seen say bars and restaurants will be last to open once the restrictions are eased by they have indicated that these will be the early June at the latest.

@Otis Italian Football Federation hopes to test players for coronavirus in May before season restart

Covkid1968#

chiefdave

Italy saying bars and restaurants not opening till there is a cure. Cure is 12 months away .... so it will be interesting to hear what are they and ultimately CCFC going to do do about crowds at football matches. We may not see attended games happening until the end of the year!!! So next season impacted aswell.
There's a rumour on social media that leaked report says all football in Italy will be behind closed doors until January 2021.
Was listening to a NY radio station on line and they mentioned something from the NY Times where a WHO advisor queried why some events were being rescheduled for late 2020, said it was completely unrealistic and gave Fall 2021 as a more likely date.

This was relating to concerts but you'd assume the same would apply to sports. Would be in line with the waiting for a vaccine idea.

Grendel

Was listening to a NY radio station on line and they mentioned something from the NY Times where a WHO advisor queried why some events were being rescheduled for late 2020, said it was completely unrealistic and gave Fall 2021 as a more likely date.

This was relating to concerts but you'd assume the same would apply to sports. Would be in line with the waiting for a vaccine idea.

I can’t really see how it’s feasible. Some people suggest vaccines will not be available until late next year and even then is likely not be be fully accessible

Although this is supposed to be a non political thread the reality is politicians will decide the fate of all sports and all clubs including ours. Trump is already looking flustered and knows he will only stay in power in he retains the share index recovery which broke record growth levels last week

chiefdave

I can’t really see how it’s feasible. Some people suggest vaccines will not be available until late next year and even then is likely not be be fully accessible

Although this is supposed to be a non political thread the reality is politicians will decide the fate of all sports and all clubs including ours. Trump is already looking flustered and knows he will only stay in power in he retains the share index recovery which broke record growth levels last week
Insurance will play a part in this as well. If the insurance companies refuse to, or make it too expensive to, insure events and artists / players are they just going to risk it? Not sure how it works in sports but a lot of larger (from about 5K capacity) won't even take a booking if you aren't properly insured.

Walsgrave

Insurance will play a part in this as well. If the insurance companies refuse to, or make it too expensive to, insure events and artists / players are they just going to risk it? Not sure how it works in sports but a lot of larger (from about 5K capacity) won't even take a booking if you aren't properly insured.
Very true. Insurance companies are horrible to work with - they generally tend to reject clients/requests for insurance where it is perceived that the chances of them having to pay out is quite high. With this virus we may get a second wave, U-Turns on the rescheduling of sporting events etc so sports events and concerts etc probably will not be very high up on their to-serve list.

stay_up_skyblues

Very true. Insurance companies are horrible to work with - they generally tend to reject clients/requests for insurance where it is perceived that the chances of them having to pay out is quite high. With this virus we may get a second wave, U-Turns on the rescheduling of sporting events etc so sports events and concerts etc probably will not be very high up on their to-serve list.

Expect a blanket Covid-19/pandemic exclusion in all but the most expensive and tailored insurance policies. See asbestosis. The market has to make a profit for obvious reasons.

Terry_dactyl

I’ve had a quick check on here and can’t see any other threads about it...has there been any news about how all this business is impacting on Wasps?

Skyblueweeman

Wouldn't it feel abit devalued though if we win the league like that?

I know we deserve it as it stands but I can just imagine fans of other clubs in the future going 'yeah, but you didnt win it over a full season though did you?'.

Especially Liverpool fans...although they're so far clear, do you think Mancs will let them forget that they still wont have won a full season title in however many years?

I know its nit picking and I want us to go up regardless...it would just feel better doing it the right way!!

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

skyblue025

Germany has banned all public events until 31 Aug. Probably an indicator for us over here. Looks like behind closed doors if they finish the season.

Astute

And for some good news.

Burger King are reopening in Coventry.....

Magwitch

I think the Scottish clubs decision could be significant for us and although I’m okay with playing these outstanding games behind closed doors in June/July should that become not possible it will make just cancelling the season unlikely and the English game will do the same as Scotland.

Terry_dactyl

Who cares!

I Do! I might be wrong but I’m pretty sure their financial situation may have some bearing on us returning to coventry at some point?

Oh and if they’re struggling I was going to suggest setting up a ‘Go fund me’ page. I’ll walk up and down my garden until they’re saved.
Why else would I be asking?

sylus

You do realise that this Coronavirus covid 19 doesnt really exist,it is a rehashed name for something we all have within our DNA,the corporate elite have designed this world lockdown to introduce a NWO upon us.NWO.new world order.. basically they want to tag us all similar of how we would micro chip a dog with this vaccine they will surprisingly have within the next few months maybe weeks.
The world governments want us to be totally reliant upon them.they will crush all small busineses so we will become dependant on major busineses.also.look at our hospitals at the moment
They are virtually all deserted.the reason so many people are dying from covid 19 is because we all have it and any deaths within society at the moment will be put down to the coronavirus,also you die from said Corona your life insurance becomes void.i could go on.but i know a lot of you will see it as a comspiracy.but ask yourself do you really believe what they are telling us.

Flying Fokker

You do realise that this Coronavirus covid 19 doesnt really exist,it is a rehashed name for something we all have within our DNA,the corporate elite have designed this world lockdown to introduce a NWO upon us.NWO.new world order.. basically they want to tag us all similar of how we would micro chip a dog with this vaccine they will surprisingly have within the next few months maybe weeks.
The world governments want us to be totally reliant upon them.they will crush all small busineses so we will become dependant on major busineses.also.look at our hospitals at the moment
They are virtually all deserted.the reason so many people are dying from covid 19 is because we all have it and any deaths within society at the moment will be put down to the coronavirus,also you die from said Corona your life insurance becomes void.i could go on.but i know a lot of you will see it as a comspiracy.but ask yourself do you really believe what they are telling us.

Ok David, video link please.

shmmeee

Should we send help mate?

skyblueinBaku

Are you serious, or is this a wind-up?

skyblueusername

LargeMassiveHoiho-size_restricted.gif

Liquid Gold

If you’re so sure why don’t you jump in your car, set your sat nav to CV2 2DX and follow the signs to intensive care. You won’t need anything else from there. Just walk around breathing normally, have a look at the people pretending to be sick and rub your eyes in disbelief have a snack to fortify you from all the experiences you’ve seen before you leave. Make sure you head back home quickly as you don’t want sheeple infecting you with their thoughts. Once you get home stay locked in with plenty of supplies though. If by coincidence you get sick don’t call the NHS though, they could be doing better things than trying to save the life of someone Darwin would argue could best be taken out of the evolutionary chain. If you do happen to get better stop watching YouTube shit and engage your fucking brain.

kg82

Wrong thread. I really fucking hate theories like this as well, saying it as if it’s true. So disrespectful to people that have actually had it and died.

Colin Steins Smile

Bizarre post - the majority of the governments in the west are focussed on smaller state intervention. Don't get confused by the thinking the gross incompetence of our government in dealing with a pandemic is a conspiracy.

fernandopartridge

Oh christ, how shocked am I that you're coming out with this shite

Users who are viewing this thread