Coronavirus (CCFC Related) (3 Viewers)

clint van damme

He is demanding the season should be cancelled and voided, he has from the start. Nothing to do with the team he "supports" having a rubbish season.

Why does the football season being paused mean people will die like he tries to make out? Because's he's a slimey c**t who just pushes agendas but as it is Government Baddies shout shout shout, people are loving it.

Which people are loving it?
No on on here agrees and the replies to his tweet ( at least the one I read) were overwhelmingly disagreeing with him.

wingy

He is demanding the season should be cancelled and voided, he has from the start. Nothing to do with the team he "supports" having a rubbish season.

Why does the football season being paused mean people will die like he tries to make out? Because's he's a slimey c**t who just pushes agendas but as it is Government Baddies shout shout shout, people are loving it.
Can't believe no one has set up a petition to the Gov't

Be prepared in advance

Nick

Administrator
Which people are loving it?
No on on here agrees and the replies to his tweet ( at least the one I read) were overwhelmingly disagreeing with him.

People are loving him aimlessly shouting over people.

It's not as if he can reel people in and then catch them out, he just shouts or reads something off a card.

Nick

Administrator
You're post referred specifically to his tweet. You've gone a bit Andy Turner over this.

Yeah I included his tweet and sarcastically called him the people's hero.

Maybe when the prick starts shouting over spineless FA officials to void the season people won't be clapping him so much ;)

clint van damme

Yeah I included his tweet and sarcastically called him the people's hero.

Maybe when the prick starts shouting over spineless FA officials to void the season people won't be clapping him so much ;)

I don't think he's got much support on that.
Even from his fellow gunners. And I doubt he's got any clout with the FA or EPL.

If they void the season it will be nothing to do with him.even if he does try to claim differently.

Nick

Administrator
I don't think he's got much support on that.
Even from his fellow gunners. And I doubt he's got any clout with the FA or EPL.

If they void the season it will be nothing to do with him.even if he does try to claim differently.

It's no different to when he's shouting over other people. He has no consistency, same as people like Simon Jordon and Stan Collymore.

In fact, all of these saying void the season and save lives support teams who haven't done very well and don't really have a very good moral standing.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

It's no different to when he's shouting over other people. He has no consistency, same as people like Simon Jordon and Stan Collymore.

In fact, all of these saying void the season and save lives support teams who haven't done very well and don't really have a very good moral standing.

Why can't you grasp that some people can be right on something and wrong on another.

The fact that his MO is to get shouty at people doesn't mean he's wrong to question the government handling. I don't like the way he goes about it, but that doesn't make him wrong for doing it.

And just because of that doesn't mean I think he's right in wanting the season voided. Nor does it mean I think he's less of a c*** for the faked photos and phone tapping scandal.

I thought he was a prize twat before, I think he's a prize twat now. I think what he did while in charge of the mirror should've seen him behind bars. I think his thoughts on the football season are ridiculous.

But I also think he's right in holding the govt to account for their actions during this pandemic, which have been as close to shambolic as you can get, especially when the questions during the press conferences are lame and nowhere near asking for accountability. That doesn't mean I condone or support anything else he's done.

Users who are viewing this thread