Conor Chaplin - Signing Confirmed (Finally!) (7 Viewers)

GaryJones

Life begins at 50!
Apparently

Nonleagueherewecome

50 was fine
55 less so for me
Found that one a heavy barrier
60 didn't really change anything.

That's almost a poem there mate.

Nonleagueherewecome

Cos they don't have to rhyme now...pfft.

Hobo

Trouble with your 50's is something always aches. As soon as one ache goes another starts.

GaryJones

Yes!!!!
A 50 page thread about a non-existent transfer!

pipkin73

How hot is it out there at the minute pipkin ?
Hope you're hydrating with something nice with the dog at your feet .:p
Very Hot mate, but i moved last year so now at the top of the hill so getting a nice breeze. Got some friends from Cov over at the moment and even though it's been hot in Cov, she has burned big time first day (after i warned her). Drinking water all day and then on the beers, prob is the days seem to be getting shorter and the beers err i mean evenings shorter. Paying 69c a pint at the moment (my price, mate owns the bar) so :) Dog is by my feet as i reply, got very clingy since Julie passed. Just listening to Warks (Brum but i won't call them that) V Derbyshire at the moment, doing well.

wingy

Very Hot mate, but i moved last year so now at the top of the hill so getting a nice breeze. Got some friends from Cov over at the moment and even though it's been hot in Cov, she has burned big time first day (after i warned her). Drinking water all day and then on the beers, prob is the days seem to be getting shorter and the beers err i mean evenings shorter. Paying 69c a pint at the moment (my price, mate owns the bar) so :) Dog is by my feet as i reply, got very clingy since Julie passed. Just listening to Warks (Brum but i won't call them that) V Derbyshire at the moment, doing well.
Nice one !!
Yeah same here
Hate the night creeping in earlier.

pipkin73

Nice one !!
Yeah same here
Hate the night creeping in earlier.
2 down ffs, never mind. Many more beers and i wont remember the score later :)

Anyway, come on City, lot's of new players and team will need time to gell, but all looking good. Seem to have lot's of pace up front now and plenty of players who can score.
Solid CM's and better full/wing backs. Looking forward to a successful season.

Will be interesting to see who else MR is bringing in, it's already hard to pick a team so good luck to MR with it all. Better to have to many choices than not enough. Plus a lot of our players have had long term injuries so maybe MR is taking a gamble on them and doubling up on every position just in case they have relapses. PUSB, as Yazz said The Only Way Is Up.

fernandopartridge

The Cov game is on tv when I'm over there in September. Will give you a shout mate.

Nonleagueherewecome

Yes!!!!
A 50 page thread about a non-existent transfer!
I dunno, a moan about getting old is always justified. It may have taken 50 pages to get to it, but I think it's worth it.

And aren't young people annoying? You try to tell them that TV used to be black and white, and it made it really hard when watching snooker at your nan's on a Sunday, and they won't understand. They're too busy on their smartphones, taking selfies and buying jeans that cost more because someone's torn a great big hole in them. And the Kardashians, what's that all about? Are their shows all about nothing? And now every woman with a big arse thinks it's ok for it to be flapping in the breeze outside of their shorts, just cos it's a bit hot. Great. Even computer games aren't the same anymore-where's the fun in just clicking an icon and it's ready to go? Isn't it much more satisfying to spend 20 mins with your "computer" rigged up to a tape deck that goes "whirrrrrreeeeescrrrreeeeee-eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" really loudly until your dad shouts at you to "turn that crap down", for a game that is impossible to comprehend and didn't even come with any instructions in the first place? You won't get the same level of satisfaction with your modern convenient games, mark my words...

On the plus side, at least young people will be old one day and feel the same way. They'll be moaning about the good old days of selfies and TV shows that actually had values, like Love Island and Celebrity Juice. Unless global warming kills them all first. In which case, all those selfish bastards who said "I don't care, I'll be dead when it happens, sod the future, young people are idiots anyway" will have actually been justified, really....

wingy

Are you asking as your coming over mate?
No unfortunately not pippers
Just asking after you and your four legged friend and it was nice to see you posting here.
Glad you have company out there currently.
Have things settled a bit more for you now?
Hows business as I think you're SE aren't you?

Nonleagueherewecome

I just hope that this thread has more pages than Kohli scores runs, then England might win tomorrow....

wingy

Currently 61.5
Don't know what I've done today apart from stretch off the step ladders a few times kneel down etc While decorating the bathroom
But boy is my knee sore and making the loudest clicking and grinding noise
Last thing I need!!

logjoe

All this goes to show why some of us were annoyed when McNulty was sold, not that the fee was wrong but that we all knew that £1.2 million would disappear in thin air, just like the windfall £3 million from Maddison did...and what a surprise, Robins has already hinted there isn’t money to spend. Great idea selling McNulty.
We didn't sell McNulty he wanted out so was sold !!!

Users who are viewing this thread