Conor Chaplin - Signing Confirmed (Finally!) (3 Viewers)

Sky

Am i missing something or are we honestly pinning all hope of success this season on a player whos current team doesnt think he's good enough to be a first choice starter in legaue one?

ceetee

According to Portsmouth fans, his managet prefers another striker when playimg one up front.
The fans think he is not as effective playing up front on his own
MR's preferred formation is 4 2 3 1
Seems to me we will have to change formation if we sign him

covcity4life

So many times today our midfield had ball and a quick through all over top of line of defence was on. But Biamou does take those runs. Getting strikers with different characteristics is a good idea. That simple

Garryb80

According to Portsmouth fans, his managet prefers another striker when playimg one up front.
Why? He can also play wide, similar to Hiwula today.

Skyblueweeman

Am i missing something or are we honestly pinning all hope of success this season on a player whos current team doesnt think he's good enough to be a first choice starter in legaue one?

Just because his current manager doesn’t think he’s good enough, doesn’t mean other managers won’t get better out of him...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AlansEyes

This striker that I don't know anything about is obviously way better than the striker I don't know anything about that we signed. Sort it out Sisu and sign him up. #saveourseason

Great_Expectations

It’s a good point, as if we stick to the formation we currently have we’d have four strikers (five including Ponticelli) vying for one position.

If we play him out wide, then one of Bayliss, Hiwula and Jones potentially wouldn’t.

So either we’re changing to accommodate two up front or we’re just going to have an incredibly strong bench.

If Andreu is the main man this season, a pacey striker would suit him more or at least wingers who will run behind.

Skyblueweeman

Whoosh wm
Hows the Mrs doing in the heat.
How far along is she ?B-)

Ha ha...being a short ass, it doesn’t take much for things to go over my head!

She’s struggling in the heat to be honest Wingy. When it rained last weekend, she just stood in the garden and literally soaked up the rain!

She’s due 27th Sept...just under 8 weeks to go. Trying to get in as much sleep as possible before then

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GaryJones

Have I missed something - who is this Chaplin fella?
Never heard of him.

Liquid Gold

Glad to see this thread hasn't died, it's like a sickly old dog I can't let go of.

Anyway, I thought our formation Saturday was more

----------------O'Brien
Sterling - Willis - Hyam - Mason
----Bayliss - Doyle - Ogogo
--------Andreu------Hiwula
---------------Biamou

Sky Blue Harry H

How can you decide if you like Chaplin if you've never Chapled ?
th

Magwitch

Fake account or not I’m certain Chaplin will leave Portsmouth if not in this window it’ll be the next, could still come here then only 4 months away and would cost a lot less.

Users who are viewing this thread