Conor Chaplin - Signing Confirmed (Finally!) (4 Viewers)

Nonleagueherewecome

Significant number!!
Two Fat Ladies now!

Did I read somewhere that bingo callers have a new PC set of things to call?

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
Im hoping that goal will give him the confidence to kick on now be great see him bang in 2 saturday and really hit the ground running.

Nonleagueherewecome

Two Female Food Connoisseurs?
I dunno, that sounds pretty close to gender discrimination to me nowadays....can't we work the phrase "Prefer Not To Say" in there somewhere?

Nonleagueherewecome

cc84cov

No coincidence we’re playing a hell of a lot better & picking up points with Chaplin in the side missed a sitter today but had one cancelled wha looked on side to me & won the free kick for Willis goal

Said for weeks we need a target man

Greggs

No coincidence we’re playing a hell of a lot better & picking up points with Chaplin in the side missed a sitter today but had one cancelled wha looked on side to me & won the free kick for Willis goal

Said for weeks we need a target man
Is this a reference to Chaplin?

Greggs

Yes a No.9 like their striker today would be perfect for Chaplin
Ah i get you.I thought JCH has done really well the last 2 games, especially in the last 20 mins when he's worn defenders down. Gutted Biamou got injured, he'd have loved playing next to Chaplin! You never know, Bakayoko might even do a job in that role? Round pegs, round holes!

cc84cov

Ah i get you.I thought JCH has done really well the last 2 games, especially in the last 20 mins when he's worn defenders down. Gutted Biamou got injured, he'd have loved playing next to Chaplin! You never know, Bakayoko might even do a job in that role? Round pegs, round holes!

I agree mate JCH does a job but if we are talking about challenging for promotion we do need more up there I feel Baka could come good once he’s settled in etc.

Users who are viewing this thread