Conor Chaplin - Signing Confirmed (Finally!) (5 Viewers)

pipkin73

No unfortunately not pippers
Just asking after you and your four legged friend and it was nice to see you posting here.
Glad you have company out there currently.
Have things settled a bit more for you now?
Hows business as I think you're SE aren't you?
Shame Wingy but at least fernandopartridge is coming over.
Still have bad days mate but lot's less now as i just keep busy and have had friends from Cov come over here to help and keep me company :)

pipkin73

Shame Wingy but at least fernandopartridge is coming over.
Still have bad days mate but lot's less now as i just keep busy and have had friends from Cov come over here to help and keep me company :)
Business is very quiet at the moment, ut it should pick up during Scandie season. Nice to get a break as during Scandie season i normally work flat out and don't get a break (but they pay the years bills) :)

wingy

It's a bit like Exhibitions then
Famine or feast
Full on for around 8-10 months of the year and then nowt .

itsabuzzard

SOZ M8 EYE w1LL LEev IT FR0M Nw oN

All joking aside, I don't care if it's a football forum or not, I like taking the piss out of people who can't write properly and by extension probably can't speak properly.

Frees Peach and all that

Edit: Even then if only when people say 'of' instead of 'have' really winds me up for some reason.
A man after my own heart. Fight the good fight.

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

pipkin73

It's a bit like Exhibitions then
Famine or feast
Full on for around 8-10 months of the year and then nowt .
About a 60% split mate, just this year tourism is down as people have started to go back to Turkey, Egypt etc (and stay in the UK due to the good w0eather), but during the winter we always stay busy as it one of the few places you can almost guarantee good weather.

vow

About a 60% split mate, just this year tourism is down as people have started to go back to Turkey, Egypt etc (and stay in the UK due to the good w0eather), but during the winter we always stay busy as it one of the few places you can almost guarantee good weather.
Where abouts are you pipkin?
Canaries, USA (Florida)?

wingy

A man after my own heart. Fight the good fight.

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk
Fight the good fight
With all thy might!
Christ is thy strengh
And Christ thy right ;
Lay hold on life and it Shall be
Thy Joy and crown eternally.

From my Choirboy days
With the Aid of Groogle Authored by John Monsell. :p

Last edited:

Captain Dart

Trouble with your 50's is something always aches. As soon as one ache goes another starts.
Speak for yourself.

vow

So who’s taking binoculars to the game today to be the first to spot our number 10 sat in the posh seats?
Why would we go to Peterborough to see that?!?!
No loyalty.....

Users who are viewing this thread