Bright (5 Viewers)

Sky Blue Harry H

How is that a joke? Its clear we need a left sided defender, an Osti replacement and atleast 1 LWB. If you can't see that you are clueless.

Two of those positions were filled by loans and you are saying 3 x permanent signings, which I think is unrealistic/unlikely.

If you think I am clueless, let's see what actually happens.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

It’s being too overlooked, the dedication from Robins. He quickly returned to Ryton from Spain to get it over the line and flew back again. Magic, truly sensational.

Or was the photo taken on Friday before the squad flew too Spain!

slowpoke

Another quality newbie reeled in by Mark Robins and at little cost. Unlike some I don’t see any risk infact quiet the opposite Bright is a class act with something to prove. Well done MR now bring us in that quality CB and left back and we will be ready to go.

SlowerThanPlatt

Yes but Traore and Jimenez weren't. If you look Bright played a part in every single one of their pre season games. If he wasn't part of their plans why did they play him in all of them and ship him out on deadline day. It's a fact he was intended to be part of their squad that year.

Jimenez is an out and out centre forward. A player close to making a Premier League squad is going to be loaned to Kilmarnock, really?

cc84cov

@SlowerThanPlatt @Ccfcisparks

on that topic of stats etc earlier wolves being a while ago what’s the stats in league 1 comparing the 2 ? Also taking into account O’Hare was playing in a better team when he managed to get in the side...I’m confident brights assists and goals were higher but I might be wrong

Ccfcisparks

In League 1 Bright got 6 goals 3 assists in 18 games. So 9 goal contributions in 18. He averaged a goal every 242 minutes.

In League 1 COH got 3 goals 4 assists in 29 games. So 7 goal contributions in 29. He averaged a goal every 612 minutes.

I know stats aren't everything but thats pretty surprising tbf.

cc84cov

In League 1 Bright got 6 goals 3 assists in 18 games. So 9 goal contributions in 18. He averaged a goal every 242 minutes.

In League 1 COH got 3 goals 4 assists in 29 games. So 7 goal contributions in 29. He averaged a goal every 612 minutes.

I know stats aren't everything but thats pretty surprising tbf.
Are you reading this @Tommo1993 👀😬 Bright has more end product than o’hare and I’m certain we will see it this season.

COV

Difference is O’Hare stepped up the championship last season whilst Bright has been arsing about. But I’m glad we have both, Bright is a potential difference maker

Blasphemy to say perhaps, but Bright is more naturally talented than O'Hare.

Combine O'Hare's mentality & work ethic with Bright's talent- now thats some player in this division.

D

Deleted member 2477

From his interview today he looks like hes been eating one to many chicken tikka masalas in India

Londonccfcfan

Remember players from our team saying in interview they couldn't get near him in training when he was on loan. He was that good.

Wasn't convinced earlier with the rumours. But I'm really excited about this signing now. We were crying out for another attacking midfielder last year.

There is something about him that is x factor and not like the Kastaneer x factor.

This boy has some serious talent. Will he track back like Ohare doubt it. That's my only concern....also his discipline in training etc.

cc84cov

Remember players from our team saying in interview they couldn't get near him in training when he was on loan. He was that good.

Wasn't convinced earlier with the rumours. But I'm really excited about this signing now. We were crying out for another attacking midfielder last year.

There is something about him that is x factor and not like the Kastaneer x factor.

This boy has some serious talent. Will he track back like Ohare doubt it. That's my only concern....also his discipline in training etc.
I think he will do the dirty work after a little persistence lol I think he will respond to robins and AV

CJ_covblaze

Happy with that signing if we haven’t spent too much on his wage. He’s got a point to prove and hopefully will be able to make the step back up.

Sky Blue Harry H

You don't score goals like this without having serious ability.
Hopefully he will knuckle down. He is in a totally different league to Kasta etc talent wise

Users who are viewing this thread