Bright (2 Viewers)

PVA

giphy.gif

procdoc

One of the most naturally gifted players I’ve seen play for us in years. Shame he’s a complete fruitcake

Flying Fokker

He'll score mad goals but is a lazy and disruptive influence who you can't carry in the Championship. Would have maybe taken him last year as a gamble but now we need to kick on as an established Champ team
He is an individual. 'Lazy compared to who?' Does he run round like a headless chicken when he moves? Thought not. Maybe he needs someone to get behind him and bring him on?

Samo

Pay as you play, chance to prove he's sorted his head?

CDK

Made me laugh,but would give a magicians edge on expect the unexpected or nothing.from what I've read ,not disciplined turns up late on regular basis.Think it would affect team spirit.
Robins I'm sure knows both sides of the lad.

Alkhen

He is an individual. 'Lazy compared to who?' Does he run round like a headless chicken when he moves? Thought not. Maybe he needs someone to get behind him and bring him on?

You must not of listened to the ex player Podcasts, everyone said he didn't listen, used to bugger off and not turn up to team meetings. Not what we need in our squad

no_loyalty

Definitely worth the gamble, but I can’t see Robins signing him, Bright more likely to follow the same career path as Ravel Morrison.

COV

You must not of listened to the ex player Podcasts, everyone said he didn't listen, used to bugger off and not turn up to team meetings. Not what we need in our squad

Exactly- WHY are people so obsessed with ex-players?

Winny the Bish

The only way I'd be happy with him joining is on a rolling 6-month contract. Gives us the option to boot him out if he starts acting the idiot.

Users who are viewing this thread