Bright (1 Viewer)

hill83

The reality is he used the club last time to try and get some better deal elsewhere - no one wanted him and he’s here as — no one wants him

You aren't wrong. Do we need to gear up for you saying it 100 times a week?

Grendel

Bright bright bright bright bright bright bright bright bright bright

That’s a tenner gone from hills beer money

Grendel

I liked Bright and won’t write him off immediately like you seem to have.

No ones writing him off but it’s pretty obvious there are major concerns with a guy that’s got the attitude on steroids of Leon Clarke and far less of a track record

Grendel

Grendel

You've got a good track record of sniffing out posters new IDs but I think you're wrong on this one

Well it’s clearly someone - it’s the same manic posting intensity and the odd attempt to claim no political knowledge then to spout off in spades

hill83

No ones writing him off but it’s pretty obvious there are major concerns with a guy that’s got the attitude on steroids of Leon Clarke and far less of a track record

200w.gif

Grendel

Gregbant was 100% Dongle

Slowpoke Is Rupert, magwitch, magwitch 2 and Eleanor Rigby

I want Astute back under a new identity thinking he’s fooled the world still with that crappy Fiat as his Avatar

COV

Gregbant was 100% Dongle

Slowpoke Is Rupert, magwitch, magwitch 2 and Eleanor Rigby

I want Astute back under a new identity thinking he’s fooled the world still with that crappy Fiat as his Avatar

Magwitch, whoever he is i was accused of being him too, luckily he doesn’t owe anybody money

Grendel

Magwitch, whoever he is i was accused of being him too, luckily he doesn’t owe anybody money

No you weren’t and even if you were you aren’t him - whose the avatar?

Grendel

Grendel

Where’s Italia these days - Aka Mr Car Park

steve cooper

It was the last six games when we were averaging the same points as a winner in the league 13 from 6 matches wasn’t it which was a Mowbray like league finish - if we’d average our points tally without that it would have gone to the last game or two
Yes we were 2nd in the last 6 form table taking 13 points, but you have to take into consideration what happens in the final few games - most of the time - when teams have less to play for.
In those same 6 games
Wycombe were 9th with 10 points
Birmingham 11th with 10 points
Sheff W 16th with 6 points
By contrast
Norwich 8th, Barnsley 10th, Bournemouth 12th, Swansea 14th.
I know that's being selective to some extent but 8 points from those games would still have seen us finish on 50 points, well clear of relegation.

blunted

Bright most talented player in the squad? Probably. His season could be anything, our best player or Kastaneer the return (this time it's serious). Fingers and everything else crossed he can get his shit together. Last time as purely an entertainer he was worth the entrance fee. Hope he can be as good as we all know he can be, as at his best he is IMO definitely Championship level.

Users who are viewing this thread