Bright (3 Viewers)

mr_monkey

Well I'll wear a mask when driving even if I'm in a car by myself and wax lyrical about every signing made from now on.

How's that for starters?

Only if they are a good signing (which sall of ours have been so far)

If you wear a mask in your car on your own then you really are stupid 😉

KenilworthSkyBlue

Only if they are a good signing (which sall of ours have been so far)

If you wear a mask in your car then you really are stupid 😉

Christ you don't even know your own by-laws.

All SBTVSS members must publicly wax lyrical about all signings regardless of prior experience, success or ability or face a lifetime sentence of insults, ridicule and condescension.

D

Deleted member 4439

12 mins 30 in, google translate says that their fans were hoping Robbie Fowler would come in and persuade Bright to stay with them

😆

You sure that's correct, not that they wanted to replace Bright with Fowler? ....:)

Clearly they are up in arms against the owners for not retaining him.

mr_monkey

Christ you don't even know your own by-laws.

All SBTVSS members must publicly wax lyrical about all signings regardless of prior experience, success or ability or face a lifetime sentence of insults, ridicule and condescension.

Mate if we had signed Giles or some of the horseshit that huddlesfield and hull have signed I'd have been booted out instantly

I just happen to think we've done damn good business so far and would like people to give them a chance ( i think this is where we started didn't we 😘)

KenilworthSkyBlue

Mate if we had signed Giles or some of the horseshit that huddlesfield and hull have signed I'd have been booted out instantly

I just happen to think we've done damn good business so far and would like people to give them a chance ( i think this is where we started didn't we 😘)

I've been pleased with Sheaf and Waghorn both signing. Moore I have question marks over and Bright I can't believe we've even entertained.

That being said all the above will still have my full support this coming season.

Grendel

SlowerThanPlatt

Bright will beat O’Hare on assists & goals next season,I think we will be back to the box with them 2 behind Waghorn

He has 1 goal and 1 assist in 43 previous Championship games - I am aware a lot of these would have been sub appearances but he was playing with good players at Wolves

Grendel

To be fair mate, I'm not the one with an obsession with boddy... Is there something you would like to share with the group as sharing is caring

I can share with the group you are a Sisu worshipping arsehole but I’d guess that’s a conclusion everyone has formed

mr_monkey

I've been pleased with Sheaf and Waghorn both signing. Moore I have question marks over and Bright I can't believe we've even entertained.

That being said all the above will still have my full support this coming season.

That's all I was saying before the handbags came out, let's have a clean slate with them all (especially bright) and go from there, i think it's going to be an exciting season (unless I've cursed it and we end up going down in which case I apologize)

mr_monkey

I can share with the group you are a Sisu worshipping arsehole but I’d guess that’s a conclusion everyone has formed

Just a positive guy who likes to put a positive spin on things, Sisu revert back to how they were before and I'll be at the front of the queue bemoaning them (as I was before) but unlike you I can drop things and judge people on their present actions

Grendel

Just a positive guy who likes to put a positive spin on things, Sisu revert back to how they were before and I'll be at the front of the queue bemoaning them (as I was before) but unlike you I can drop things and judge people on their present actions

Ok Frank

usskyblue

LISTEN

tenor.gif

Hobo

Why I'm a bit surprised it's not a year, with another year in the club's favour. Two years doesn't quite provide the same motivation.

Let's see...

Contracts are a negotiation. It is about compromise. If he is taking a drop in wages he might need the extra year in his favour.

Plus it might take him a few months to get to the required match fitness/ sharpness?

It could even be a case of another club offered more over 1 year. We won by offering less but a two year contract?

Who knows? Just trying to point out some possible variables.

SlowerThanPlatt

He was 19 at the time and actually played really well and was meant to be part of their Prem Squad. He played Man City in the cup and absolutely destroyed them.

What do you mean meant? They loaned him out to Kilmarnock the season after they got promoted to the Premier League

Ccfcisparks

What do you mean meant? They loaned him out to Kilmarnock the season after they got promoted to the Premier League
All the talk round here was that they expected him to be a part of their initial Premier League squad. They then went and splashed the cash on Jota, Traore, Jimenez and Afobe and Bright never got a look in. I've been speaking to Wolves supporting friends today and they said they were surprised he never got a go in their squad that season.

Ccfcisparks

What? - it will be one defender at most - and i'm guessing at a loan, and the obvious lwb that needs filling.

On reflection, I assume you were joking about the 3 x defenders?
How is that a joke? Its clear we need a left sided defender, an Osti replacement and atleast 1 LWB. If you can't see that you are clueless.

SlowerThanPlatt

All the talk round here was that they expected him to be a part of their initial Premier League squad. They then went and splashed the cash on Jota, Traore, Jimenez and Afobe and Bright never got a look in. I've been speaking to Wolves supporting friends today and they said they were surprised he never got a go in their squad that season.
Jota and Afobe were at Wolves in the Championship

Ccfcisparks

Jota and Afobe were at Wolves in the Championship
Yes but Traore and Jimenez weren't. If you look Bright played a part in every single one of their pre season games. If he wasn't part of their plans why did they play him in all of them and ship him out on deadline day. It's a fact he was intended to be part of their squad that year.

Users who are viewing this thread