Match Thread Brentford (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Harry H

Very surprised he's starting Kelly. At least James is there if it goes t8ts up, but i would have eased Kelly in a bit at a time. Don't mind if he runs out of puff, but annoyed if he pulls up with injury.

TomRad85

At least its 2 up top.. I prefer 4 at the back also and I'd prefer Gyo to Biamou, but I'll take what I can get... Come on City!!

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 11652

Why has James been dropped ? Just play them together ffs 3 at the back 😆

Who would play on the left out of James Kelly and Sheaf? They can’t play together which is why the James signing was pointless

no_loyalty

I still can’t believe Hyam can keep his place after some recent poor performances.

Sky Blue Pete

Just look at our record with Kelly and without and you can see why we play him. Also james needs a rest will be great for him to come on with 20 left to shore things up. We have options on the bench again which is useful. Just need to know how to use them

We really need to stop waiting till we are 2 or 3-0 down to try to play

Is today that day?

Sky Blue Harry H

Wtf is that about ? Why has James been dropped for a half fit Kelly ?

James rarely played a whole game for Barnsley, so probably needs a break. Will probably switch with Kelly when he runs out of steam. As long as he doesn't pull up with an injury I don't mind. Sheaf can also fit in. i suppose he has to give Kelly game time to get him up to speed for when the march fixtures are upon us. no good starting him then without game time behind him. if he pulls up injured, MR will get pelters, but he must have taken medical staff advice.

Grendel

So our big January signing is left out as soon as Kelly is just about fit

D

Deleted member 11652

He's playing an attacking midfielder between the forwards and the 2 deeper lying isn't he.

He won't and shouldn't drop o hare

Are we playing 5212 or 532

I think it will be Hamer - Kelly - O’hare

cc84cov

James rarely played a whole game for Barnsley, so probably needs a break. Will probably switch with Kelly when he runs out of steam. As long as he doesn't pull up with an injury I don't mind. Sheaf can also fit in. i suppose he has to give Kelly game time to get him up to speed for when the march fixtures are upon us. no good starting him then without game time behind him. if he pulls up injured, MR will get pelters, but he must have taken medical staff advice.
Fair point let’s keep positive 2 up front 👏🏻

Users who are viewing this thread