Match Thread Brentford (3 Viewers)

Fergusons_Beard

Isnt it a bit risky to start Kelly?

This is probably out issue, players are out for ages and we don't really bring them back properly. They don't go into the U23 for a runabout, just straight in and get injured again.

This is what happened earlier in the season-Robins overplayed Kelly and he broke down injured.
Management of players game time must be judged properly or we will just be going through a cycle of players playing for a few games, getting injured, then recovering and then playing a few games etc.
We have enough depth in squad (because of injuries!) that most have played so Robins needs to manage the reintroduction of formerly injured players cautiously.
It’s obvious to most of us on here when a player is blowing out of his arse and running on empty-Robins needs to use his subs more effectively else we’ll just get more injured players.
Not advocating rotation more hoping Robins starts being mindful with his subs.

Btw can anyone tell me why Shipley is the only player that looks absolutely knackered after 50mins football where he does nothing different to the rest of the team ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

cc84cov

Happily take a boring 0-0 today just know their gonna score and we will be negatively set up struggling to impose ourselves in their box

Robins has to do something today

mark_ccfc

We are away from home and have suffered from bad defensive errors in the last few games, Robins will be concentrating on getting a clean sheet here and stemming the flow of goals at the back.

Skyblue_CP

Can't see us getting anything out of this at all, Robins will undoubtedly set up negatively, with the 541 box.

Team will be :

Wilson
DaCosta Osti Fadz Hyam McCallum
Allen O'Hare Hamer James
Walker

Team should be:

Wilson
DaCosta Osti Fadz McCallum
Kelly Hamer James
O'Hare
Biamou Walker

3-0 Brentford

cc84cov

Can't see us getting anything out of this at all, Robins will undoubtedly set up negatively, with the 541 box.

Team will be :

Wilson
DaCosta Osti Fadz Hyam McCallum
Allen O'Hare Hamer James
Walker

Team should be:

Wilson
DaCosta Osti Fadz McCallum
Kelly Hamer James
O'Hare
Biamou Walker

3-0 Brentford
If he plays the first team you’ve picked we may as well forget watching the game we know what’s gonna happen

jordan210

Tony who?

Sneaky edit Jordan

Duno what your talking about.

giphy.gif

Sky Blue Pete

All big games now as much for the performance and confidence as for the result. Get more players back, get some competition, get some method and some bloody get up and go and let’s see what we can achieve

cc84cov

Everyone around us have hard games today
Huddersfield away to Swansea
Norwich Rotherham

Big game Blues - Sheffield Wednesday

cc84cov

You said that mid week.
No issues getting beat by a better team today but let’s not make it easy for them let’s have a go at them at least I can take that it’s this 5 at the back 1 up front shit thinking we can contain these top teams what fucks me off

Liquid Gold

A combative performance would do me today. They absolutely annihilated us at their
place and Toney could rip us apart at will. If they beat us fare and square because they’re better than us then fine but I want to see us give the game a proper go, not gift them goals, not miss sitters and not shit ourselves around either penalty area.

Last edited:

cc84cov

Before Brentford lost last 2 they scored 18 goals in the previous 4 games 7 of them against Wycombe - their gonna score today we need to score at least 2

2-1 win fuck knows why I’m predicting this

Users who are viewing this thread