Match Thread Brentford (1 Viewer)

curly_tom

He has 9 dire games out of 10 and the only comments you make are about him

Every dog has his day his aren’t frequent enough

Walker was man of the match according to the commentators

I disagree, he has had many. You are correct in that he is the only one I mention in my comments. I fear my obsession has become as much as yours but in the other direction!!

Maybe we could meet in the middle and conclude that he is good sometimes and less good other times?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

robbiethemole

Pundits on Quest saying our front three, Max, Walker and O'Hare are a force to be reckoned with.
Not the opinion of some on here............. who do I believe? hhmmmmm

Evo1883

Three points =
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Evo1883

Pundits on Quest saying our front three, Max, Walker and O'Hare are a force to be reckoned with.
Not the opinion of some on here............. who do I believe? hhmmmmm
Believe the people that watch them every week...

Although on todays showing, it rings true

Gibbo

I have just been listening to a couple of podcasts about this game and the rest of the Championship. Afew of points from them

Kelly has played in 9 games for over 45 minutes. His record is 4 wins, 4 draws and one defeat - 16 points. Without him we are 22 games, 18 points.

The tactics were perfect for Brentford's style of play - which is well known, which begs the question as to why that can't be done more often.

One of the pundits swithed over with over 5 minutes to go because he knew Brentford were never going to score,

Swansea fans were not surprised by their defeat - felt that had been lucky lately

Users who are viewing this thread