Block 27 Idiot (1 Viewer)

CCFC54321

Anyone know the skinny trampy lad, wedge haircut and fluffy moustache that was in block 27 standing, smashing and kicking seats all through the game, going all insane every time we lost the ball, screaming vile abuse and generally trying to gain as much attention as possible?

Appeared a couple of times this season in that block.

I don’t need to listen to that on my Saturday afternoon out.

Just wondered if he has some health issues before someone eventually deals with him.

pusbccfc

Craig Danny?

usskyblue

Anyone know the skinny trampy lad, wedge haircut and fluffy moustache that was in block 27 standing, smashing and kicking seats all through the game, going all insane every time we lost the ball, screaming vile abuse and generally trying to gain as much attention as possible?

Just wondered if he has some health issues before someone eventually deals with him.

Nick ?

skyblue1991

Think that's either Warthog or Mickey the Mixer

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

tskezz

deals with him. Alright Danny dyre

Users who are viewing this thread