Birmingham Away Tickets (1 Viewer)

torchomatic

Panicked a bit at first as I'd forgotten all about it and then my Lloyds bank app wouldn't work so I could OK the transaction. Had to go outside and hold the phone above my head. Got there in the end. Parking in Morrisons just around the corner for £3.

Milne Out

anyone remember the night game when we won 1-0 at St Andrews, back in those early championship days, when by Championship standards, we had a pretty decent squad, when Kieren Westwood, pulled the ball back that had clearly crossed the line, before cheekily looking back at us, knowing that we knew and he knew that it was a goal to Blues !
Dont quite remember the scramble for tickets for that cold November night ... pretty sure 4 of us paid on the gate

lord_garrincha

anyone remember the night game when we won 1-0 at St Andrews, back in those early championship days, when by Championship standards, we had a pretty decent squad, when Kieren Westwood, pulled the ball back that had clearly crossed the line, before cheekily looking back at us, knowing that we knew and he knew that it was a goal to Blues !
Dont quite remember the scramble for tickets for that cold November night ... pretty sure 4 of us paid on the gate
Clinton Morrison... innit.

pusbccfc

Tiny following that night. Good atmosphere though, that really was the hardcore.

Westwood with the best performance ever from a Coventry keeper.

alexccfc99

Birmingham slashing home tickets by 50% yet charging us full price - I thought that wasn’t allowed?

Gynnsthetonic

Southampton sold out there the other month and were given a few hundred extra tickets, they may do the same for us, they also have the whole upper tier empty, waste of money if you ask me

David O'Day

Birmingham slashing home tickets by 50% yet charging us full price - I thought that wasn’t allowed?

Aren't you allowed x amount of promo days a season where you can do this

It's what we used to do for those "family" days

cstring82

I’m after two, one adult one child too….amazing the desperation of wanting to watch us after having no problems in years gone by!
CTID

Users who are viewing this thread