Welcome to Sky Blues Talk!

You're currently viewing the forum as a guest. Join thousands of fellow Coventry City fans today!

Match Thread Coventry City vs Newcastle United [PL] (H) - CBS Arena - Mon 12 October (8pm KO) (9 Viewers)

If they weren't a bit stringent then they would have Newcastle fans buying tickets in the home end
I get that but would rather have a few away fans mixing in than having 1,000+ empty seats because paying £40 or whatever it is to grow our own fan base is more than many can afford to come along for the first time. I always thought the idea of the membership scheme was it being a way to buy tickets early ahead of when your status would allow but it seems to have become a necessity for anyone that has never been before to even get on the ladder. That approach will then adversely impact the ticket exchange too, growing our fan base is key to making CBS a home fortress and underpinning future revenues.
 
I get that but would rather have a few away fans mixing in than having 1,000+ empty seats because paying £40 or whatever it is to grow our own fan base is more than many can afford to come along for the first time. I always thought the idea of the membership scheme was it being a way to buy tickets early ahead of when your status would allow but it seems to have become a necessity for anyone that has never been before to even get on the ladder. That approach will then adversely impact the ticket exchange too, growing our fan base is key to making CBS a home fortress and underpinning future revenues.
Plenty of opportunity in the last 3 or 4 seasons for people to get on that ladder.
 
Sorry to put this in this thread but my digital wallet hasn’t updated to the Newcastle ticket although my son’s has. All I’ve got is the Brighton one in expired passes. Previous passes have just updated automatically. On the expired pass I have an option to‘delete’ and’unhide’. If I choose the latter does anyone know if that will return it to my active wallet and update it? TIA.

Update. Now sorted. Thanks
 
Last edited:
Sorry to put this in this thread but my digital wallet hasn’t updated to the Newcastle ticket although my son’s has. All I’ve got is the Brighton one in expired passes. Previous passes have just updated automatically. On the expired pass I have an option to‘delete’ and’unhide’. If I choose the latter does anyone know if that will return it to my active wallet and update it? TIA

I think if you go back to your original email and download your ST again it should update
 
Plenty of opportunity in the last 3 or 4 seasons for people to get on that ladder.
We are now operating in an environment in which you have to grow revenue to move forwards. Having empty seats is a lost opportunity, I'm happy for newcomers to jump on the bandwagon now if it helps my club continue to grow.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom