Match Thread Barnsley Away Match Thread (1 Viewer)

OldBedrocker

The app is a bit village to be honest.

If you are in Mallorca, just go on your Internet browser and log into the ccfc website. Navigate to the 'Live Match Centre' for today's game and you should be able to buy a video pass somewhere around there. There aren't any hoops to jump through if you are genuinely outside of the UK so you should be fine.

Brilliant thanks. Just done it. Is it still CWR commentary?

Tommo1993

Gutted to not be going. Should be back in the away squad by the end of the month.

Not as disappointed now. Had my second vaccine yesterday, and suddenly my arm hurts like a bastard. Upon goal scoring hysteria, someone would bump it and I’d have a breakdown.

shmmeee

For the technophobes amongst us how do you do that? I assume the official app (from last season) will not work as it is a U.K. iFollow ?
I’m in Majorca at present if that will help?

I use the app. I’m fairly certain I signed up through a VPN but TBH it was two years ago so not sure. All I know is if I set my location outside thebUK I can see the video in the app if I don’t I only see audio.

if you’re in Majorca you shouldnt need a VPN tho

Legia Sky Blue

Brilliant thanks. Just done it. Is it still CWR commentary?

If it's like last year it will probably have the Barnsley commentary as they are the home team, but if so there'll be a button on the bottom right of your screen which you can check for 'away commentary', allowing you to switch to the CWR commentary.

shepardo01

The app is a bit village to be honest.

If you are in Mallorca, just go on your Internet browser and log into the ccfc website. Navigate to the 'Live Match Centre' for today's game and you should be able to buy a video pass somewhere around there. There aren't any hoops to jump through if you are genuinely outside of the UK so you should be fine.
Was just looking at ifollow.... can't see video pass....just audio....

Is this the case for today?????

Users who are viewing this thread