Match Thread Barnsley Away Match Thread (3 Viewers)

SlowerThanPlatt

Grendel

SlowerThanPlatt

I don’t give a fuck pal only club I’m interested in is BFC

It doesn’t look great. Didn’t you say use these clubs to get rid of players you don’t want?

I see you sold one of your players to another of your “owned” clubs, also coincidentally managed by your former manager

Grendel

Grendel

It doesn’t look great. Didn’t you say use these clubs to get rid of players you don’t want?

I see you sold one of your players to another of your “owned” clubs, also coincidentally managed by your former manager

It’s a disgrace

Liquid Gold

I don’t think they’re going to be any great shakes this season. We should be looking at a win if we want to be a solid mid table side.

Barnsley

Well obviously that’s what they’re doing, and why wouldn’t they ?. All the clubs they own are set up the same way, to play the same style and recruit the same types of players, if a player isn’t quite good enough for the best team in their stable, it makes perfect sense to transfer them to a club lower down the group. If you’ve got five young lads you want to get some experience into it makes total sense to send them to a club where you know they’ll be coached into the style of football you them to be playing when they come back. It’s an obvious approach.

Only problem is it shouldn’t be allowed, but it is so they’re going to do it.

cc84cov

I don’t give a fuck pal only club I’m interested in is BFC

giphy.gif

SlowerThanPlatt

Well obviously that’s what they’re doing, and why wouldn’t they ?. All the clubs they own are set up the same way, to play the same style and recruit the same types of players, if a player isn’t quite good enough for the best team in their stable, it makes perfect sense to transfer them to a club lower down the group. If you’ve got five young lads you want to get some experience into it makes total sense to send them to a club where you know they’ll be coached into the style of football you them to be playing when they come back. It’s an obvious approach.

Only problem is it shouldn’t be allowed, but it is so they’re going to do it.

What is your style of football exactly?

Users who are viewing this thread