Match Thread Barnsley Away Match Thread (3 Viewers)

fernandopartridge

Expecting a game as dull as dishwater, you’ll set up to press us into mistakes at the back, with a solid defensive shape, they’ll be very few clear cut chances for ether side, as we cancel each other out in the middle of the park, it’ll be the sort of game that’s good to get out of the way early in the season.

0-0 bore draw.
Just like last season then

SkyBlueSoul

Surely Robins will do away with Dacosta but largely stick with the team we saw v Forest. Rose has had enough minutes to start and at at least reach the hour mark

Moore
Hyam Fadz Rose
Dabo Hamer Sheaf Maatsen
O’Hare
Waghorn Gyo

Subs - Wilson, Pask, Jones, Shipley, Allen, Bright, Walker

1-1, Waghorn off the mark

Covkid1968#

Barnsley are hard to break down and we are weaker at the back.. so 0-2 loss but followed with a mid week win. And I’d take that. 6 points over 3 games… lovely.

Gint11

1-2 win. Feeling optimistic. If we can play like we did for the last 20 against Forest, we could win this one

fatso

I'm going 0-1 nice away win, but only if we stop giving possession away at every opportunity!

shmmeee

Take a point but want the away monkey off our back early this year so fuck it, another 2-1

Reactions: AOM

ccfcchris

Coventry - Barnsley - 2:0 - 18.04.2021
Barnsley - Coventry - 0:0 - 26.09.2020
Barnsley - Coventry - 2:2 - 30.03.2019
Coventry - Barnsley - 1:0 - 15.09.2018

no_loyalty

1-0 City win, O’Hare with the goal.

Grendel

I hope you are right , no better feeling driving home from an away game with 3 points

Barnsley over achieved last season. That history won’t repeat itself. The owners are never going to invest In the club. Bottom 6 is definitely their level

procdoc

Barnsley over achieved last season. That history won’t repeat itself. The owners are never going to invest In the club. Bottom 6 is definitely their level
They played some of the worst football I’d ever seen for a top 6 side

Grendel

They played some of the worst football I’d ever seen for a top 6 side

they have nowhere to go - I have an issue with the ownership structure as well. It’s far worse than Derby - it’s a blatant attempt to exploit clubs across various countries and stay within fair play rules

SlowerThanPlatt

they have nowhere to go - I have an issue with the ownership structure as well. It’s far worse than Derby - it’s a blatant attempt to exploit clubs across various countries and stay within fair play rules
Haven’t they loaned 5 players to one club in Denmark?

Barnsley

Your talk some right bollox you don’t ya 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

Users who are viewing this thread