Match Thread Barnsley Away Match Thread (2 Viewers)

Philosorapter

It's quite a sophisticated form guide is it not .
Over successive games it evaluates both teams playing strengths.

Becoming more honed/accurate the more matches are played.

Yes, the more matches played the more reliability there is in the ratings.

Trying not to take up this thread with the ins or outs of this but at the end of the season, we have the numbers to do what's in the underneath thread.

Barnsley

Expecting a game as dull as dishwater, you’ll set up to press us into mistakes at the back, with a solid defensive shape, they’ll be very few clear cut chances for ether side, as we cancel each other out in the middle of the park, it’ll be the sort of game that’s good to get out of the way early in the season.

0-0 bore draw.

kg82

Expecting a game as dull as dishwater, you’ll set up to press us into mistakes at the back, with a solid defensive shape, they’ll be very few clear cut chances for ether side, as we cancel each other out in the middle of the park, it’ll be the sort of game that’s good to get out of the way early in the season.

0-0 bore draw.
A repeat of last season!

Dog

0-0 bore draw.
Which players do you think will be given the job of fouling O'Hare?

shmmeee

Think I’d start with most of the team than finished against Forest.

Moore
Hyam Fadz Rose
Dabo Hamer Sheaf Maatsen
O’Hare
Walker Györkeres

S: Wilson, Pask, Jones, Howley, Allen, Bright, Waghorn

We desperately need those two loans in. We need more than that but at least those two.

shmmeee

the left back position worries me in that line up

I thought he showed enough against Forest to be worth sticking with. We really need 4/5 players in, I can’t decide if we need two CBs more or one and a LWB. Our squad is paper thin at the back, if we lose Maatsen or one of the back three we’re fucked.

shmmeee

A bit like the league table then?

No, the league table is skewed by the quality of teams others have played. This attempts to normalise that and provide a “true” position. If it’s working the league table should match it after the final game.

David O'Day

I thought he showed enough against Forest to be worth sticking with. We really need 4/5 players in, I can’t decide if we need two CBs more or one and a LWB. Our squad is paper thin at the back, if we lose Maatsen or one of the back three we’re fucked.

Maatsen showed he had the ability but people need to remember this is his first game at this level and folk need to remember players in this league are better, faster and stronger than league 1 so they shouldn't right him off after his first game. Unless they are grenners as that is his 1 trick

David O'Day

No, the league table is skewed by the quality of teams others have played. This attempts to normalise that and provide a “true” position. If it’s working the league table should match it after the final game.

I said a bit like not the same as

"bit" not "same"

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Moore
Hyam Fadz Rose
Dabo Hamer Sheaf Maatsen
O'Hare
Walker Gyokeres​

Wilson, Dacosta, Pask/Drysdale, Allen, Jones, Bright, Waghorn

Think MR will pick Waghorn over Walker though.

Edgy game won by a single goal.

ccfcricoh

Think I’d start with most of the team than finished against Forest.

Moore
Hyam Fadz Rose
Dabo Hamer Sheaf Maatsen
O’Hare
Walker Györkeres

S: Wilson, Pask, Jones, Howley, Allen, Bright, Waghorn

We desperately need those two loans in. We need more than that but at least those two.
hard to disagree with this but can see Waghorn starting again based on walker playing full 90 last night

Users who are viewing this thread