Match Thread Barnsley Away Match Thread (4 Viewers)

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

No Bright in the squad, his days are numbered.

skybluegod

Rather Bright on the bench than Shipley. What's the point in having a sub that comes on and immediately looks more tired than the players that have been on the whole match.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Shipley offers more versatility. Being able to play as a CM, LWB and attacking midfield players. Admittedly he isn't outstanding at any of the, but he's a useful bench option.

procdoc

Shipley offers more versatility. Being able to play as a CM, LWB and attacking midfield players. Admittedly he isn't outstanding st any of the, but he's a useful bench option.
Shipley looks like a bloke that smokes 40 a day that rolls up on a Sunday morning a few mins before kick off having been out all night on the lash with the lads

higgs

Shipley looks like a bloke that smokes 40 a day that rolls up on a Sunday morning a few mins before kick off having been out all night on the lash with the lads
Sounds like you know him

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

JAM See

Never did Jimmy Greaves any harm.

Essexrobbie

Is there no video passes for today on ifollow or have i completely forgotten which buttons to press over the summer?:oops:....just read the above...whats vpn?

Users who are viewing this thread