Away Kit?? (1 Viewer)

COV

ffbb1c2ae367132d97dcc362b78ba8e9.jpg

So the pic doing the rounds was indeed the actual shirt

KenilworthSkyBlue

Would've probably preferred if it was all in dark blue with the white outlined crest.

But it's not awful I suppose, just a shame it's the exact same template as last season's.

Alkhen

really odd its the exact template from last year. Do you think they lost confidence in it after it was decided, can see them getting pelters for doing a 2nd Singers shirt in the same template. would explain why it took them so long to shot any hints.

meh whatever, some people will love it. it'll will be funny spotting the big lads squeezed into that in the stands

COV

Don't know what has gone on, but the organisation just seems all over the place with everything at the moment. That kit looks put together in five minutes to try and cover someone's arse.

There were photos of that exact shirt going around well over a month ago & it would have been decided well before that. Whether you like the shirt or not is a personal thing, but no way is it a rush job

Alkhen

I know it’s actually not the same kit as last year in a different colour way as slight tweaks. But is a bit disappointing that is a very similar design.

if any thing it has less details than the red one

I mean it is the same template, same panels and cut, feels a bit off the peg. shame with the effort made with the others

COV

really odd its the exact template from last year. Do you think they lost confidence in it after it was decided, can see them getting pelters for doing a 2nd Singers shirt in the same template. would explain why it took them so long to shot any hints.

meh whatever, some people will love it. it'll will be funny spotting the big lads squeezed into that in the stands

I don't mind it, bit underwhelming- I liked the hoops one someone knocked up & stuck on here.

COV

I mean I liked last seasons away kit , I think I'm more annoyed with us using the same template .

Same with me I think- I prefer the colours to last season but everything seems to be the same.

Oh well, still light years ahead of the Nike & Puma shirts.

Liquid Gold

I mean I liked last seasons away kit , I think I'm more annoyed with us using the same template .
I liked last season’s and this is a nicer colour scheme but it’s just lazy and a bit of a rip off to give the exact same kit out

Reactions: AOM

SeaSeeEffCee

Yeah, the design itself is fine, it's just the laziness to reuse the exact same template with similar colours two seasons in a row. Thought we were past this kinda thing when we signed with Hummel and would have a bit more effort put into all our shirts, but this is some real Nike-tier stuff.

Alkhen

Hummel have loads of different templates to base kits around seems nuts to go with the same one 2 years in a row just switching colours. who thought this through?

Could have the pink/blue colour scheme on any other one of their kit patterns, change the collar.. something... anything.. really mad decision

Marty

I quite like it, think it's nicer then last season, but they haven't put any effort into it.

jim20

I see where they are going with the harking back to singers, but they should’ve left it a couple of seasons before using the same template as last year. If they’d done a brown kit this season, followed by a green and black stripe next and then gone to the pink and blue halves it wouldn’t be so annoying and come across as being so lazy

Users who are viewing this thread