Away Kit?? (4 Viewers)

Liquid Gold

I notice on the store the home kit isn't even an option for sale now.

Why don't they just have it on for pre-order the whole time.

Also a very nice move for them to send out the £25 shop voucher after all the shirts had sold out and make it expire at the end of the year, presumably when the shirts are back in stock.

Liquid Gold

It’s not going to go down well if you can’t use it on the away shirt
I don't really want to use it on the away shirt. I always buy a home one every year because of habit and the £25 was a nice gesture from the club for renewing my season ticket when it wasn't certain we'd be able to attend.

I don't really buy much else from the shop so if I can't use it on the home shirt it will probably go to waste, then I probably won't get the home shirt at all.

Once I'm then out of the habit of it who's to say I then just don't bother next year, save my cash and wear a classic top to games.

Just put the thing online for pre-order and say "no dispatch until November" or something.

SkyBlueSoul

CCFC Twitter admin when someone asks about the away kit

giphy.gif

Bugsy

Reactions: COV

lifeskyblue

Ok but little underwhelming…think we have been spoiled last couple of seasons. Like the colours and I’m really pleased it not hoops but that’s about it really.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jordan210

I know it’s actually not the same kit as last year in a different colour way as slight tweaks. But is a bit disappointing that is a very similar design.

if any thing it has less details than the red one

Users who are viewing this thread