Away Kit?? (2 Viewers)

Gaz71

Saw this on Facebook, not sure if it’s photoshopped, looks like it with Highfield Road as background and the the ball not in context with Godden
1ca323847fe211928df4595865a8a686.png

CovBrummie94

Saw this on Facebook, not sure if it’s photoshopped, looks like it with Highfield Road as background and the the ball not in context with Godden

This is 100% photoshopped. It’s a nice design though. I’d buy it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

letsallsingtogether

That's one for spot the ball.
Do quite like it though.

TTG

Saw this on Facebook, not sure if it’s photoshopped
Ah yes, so they rebuilt highfield road exactly the same way as it looked in 1980s, Made hummel create a concept football shirt, then get matt godden to wear it, and take a picture with a black and white camera that magically autofocus' in colour

Seems Easy Enough

Gaz71

Ah yes, so they rebuilt highfield road exactly the same way as it looked in 1980s, Made hummel create a concept football shirt, then get matt godden to wear it, and take a picture with a black and white camera that magically autofocus' in colour

Seems Easy Enough

Silly me for thinking they would have done all that to create the picture, it was more a question of fan photoshop or professional/club photoshop, on closer look it’s clearly a fan photoshop, as I said it was early in the morning when viewed.

Reactions: TTG

Bugsy

Silly me for thinking they would have done all that to create the picture, it was more a question of fan photoshop or professional/club photoshop, on closer look it’s clearly a fan photoshop, as I said it was early in the morning when viewed.

Don't know why ur getting so much stick I thought it was real 😆 ....PUSB

plus it looks like Portman road

Last edited:

SeaSeeEffCee

I don't get why they can't just tell us when they plan on revealing stuff like this. Surely they plan it out in advance, what is the need to give vague time frames?

Liquid Gold

Don't know why ur getting so much stick I thought it was real 😆 ....PUSB

plus it looks like Portman road
I thought it was Portman road. They’ve just taken the image of Godden scoring our last ever third tier goal and put their concept kit over that.

skybluegod

I don't get why they can't just tell us when they plan on revealing stuff like this. Surely they plan it out in advance, what is the need to give vague time frames?

It's incredibly common not to commit to exact timeframes because anything could happen between now and then. There can be all sorts of reasons behind that, but I have seen it at multiple businesses including both internal and external releases.

lifeskyblue

Nice kit but not for us. Stripes possibly but not hoops. Can’t remember us ever in hoops

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bugsy

From Facebook, not sure If it’s photoshopped or not??
6e6b8536710204f24f0b73379c4f6f7b.png

That top from 2seasons ago definitely done a job on that... PUSB

Users who are viewing this thread