Away Kit?? (2 Viewers)

Mucca Mad Boys

I like that the last two away kits are a throwback to historical kits. However, two kits that are same, but different colours seems a bit of an anticlimax since we were told it was ‘a bit’ different. To me, that suggests a new design not a new colour. That said, Hummel have given us some bespoke designs where previous suppliers were happy to give us a cheap template every year.

If I buy it, it’ll be in the sale.

Greggs

Dogshit. Can we get out of the 7 year Hummel contract and get the Nike stuff back ffs omg.

Skybluedownunder

Even though it’s the same as last years in different colours, I actually like it and prefer it to the new home kit and also prefer it to last years away kit colours, last years away kit colours were too bold.

This kit I will actually buy.

jordan210

Also away GK kit is a yellow version of the home kit

976-662.jpg

RegiswasGod

I can't pre-order until I know the sizing. This seasons Medium home shirt is the same size as last years Large. Seeing as this is exactly the same design as last years away, I have no idea what the sizing will come up like.

ajsccfc

I like how the goalkeeper kit has the hummel chevrons in the design on the front but then if you relax your eyes and look through it, it's a dolphin jumping out of the water.

ajsccfc

People responding with drugs gifs and not picking up on a magic eye reference makes me feel old. I'm just glad I held back my global hypercolor gags for the working men's club

no_loyalty

I like how the goalkeeper kit has the hummel chevrons in the design on the front but then if you relax your eyes and look through it, it's a dolphin jumping out of the water.

TBF it looked more like a Salmon.

Users who are viewing this thread