2023-24 New Kit Thread (4 Viewers)

Happy_Martian

Personally, I like it, though I am a retro fan and that early 90s shirt brings back fond memories. Though it does look like Hummel have merged two shirts to get this latest one....

And maybe Saddlebrains is right and the club have struggled to get a sponsor. Any port in a storm. And it may only be a filler. 6 months later, we could do a deal with a.n.other and replace it. The shirt I think is a fixed entity according to the EFL, as we've seen shirt sponsored be removed before, that aspect certainly isn't.

1689336514942.png

mmttww

I hated this one

iu
Might be my favourite kit. Beautiful thing.

Gint11

Like the main bit of the shirt, don’t like the long arms.

nicksar

The club have clearly adopted the old Barcelona shirt sposorship model when they used to pay UNICEF to have them as shirt sponsors.

KarmicChris

IMG_0856.jpeg
Hummel’s Twitter has a non-sponsored version, we’re also the only club this season not to have it pictured being worn, every other Hummel release has players wearing them. Strange but shows how last minute the sponsor must’ve been. Weird how we teased the back sponsor too, no one would be excited about a back of the shirt sponsor🤷🏼‍♂️

Grendel

all I see saying it is that low is a site that estimates turnover for investment purposes

The accounts are now small company accounts so only declare the balance sheet

David O'Day

The accounts are now small company accounts so only declare the balance sheet
Cool, really doesn't have anything to do with the conversation which was people saying the stated turnover seemed too low but thanks for your input.

Users who are viewing this thread