2023-24 New Kit Thread (4 Viewers)

AOM

Aside from the squad ins and outs, I always look forward to our new kit reveals each summer.
Have we got any ideas or potential leaks of the kits for next season? I know there were rumours of a red and black away kit on here recently

I understand why the club do it, but I'd personally be happy to leave a third kit this year. We barely wore the purple away one this season and I feel the novelty wears off with so many releases.
Would be happy with modern versions of the below:
1685461252965.png 1685461269195.png

AJB1983

Be soon I think, this seasons home kit was released this week last year….

I think it will stay all sky blue, perhaps with the Cov badge in the background like 97/98.
And away yeah the red and navy chequerboard.
In the YouTube vid the designer alluded to two tone again - whether that means black and white or the chequers again who knows.

Reactions: AOM

The Nomad

Need to get the black and white chequers to feck and get back to an all yellow away strip like the good old days of the 80s.

Saddlebrains

Aside from the squad ins and outs, I always look forward to our new kit reveals each summer.
Have we got any ideas or potential leaks of the kits for next season? I know there were rumours of a red and black away kit on here recently

I understand why the club do it, but I'd personally be happy to leave a third kit this year. We barely wore the purple away one this season and I feel the novelty wears off with so many releases.
View attachment 30052View attachment 30053

A remake of that home on is what I've wanted for years

• Love

JimmyHillsbeard

The third kit was worn much more than the second kit last year. We’ve had a purple kit twice now in 1995-6 and 2022-3 and failed to win a single game while wearing either.

The sales of the five different kits last season (including two keeper’s jerseys) will ensure that we keep producing many versions to wear every season.

AJB1983

Also had a thought - it’s our 140th anniversary this year too - maybe something to do with that?

WestEndAgro

Away strip is Red and black, I started a thread about it, a couple of weeks ago
PUSB 💙

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Although I think we've overdone the Two-Tone thing a bit in the last few years, I have to admit I'd love a version of that check-away shirt in black and white.

I've also wondered if maybe they'd do a new take on the check pattern and do circles, as a homage to our Singers Cycles beginnings?

Speedie's Head

The third kit was worn much more than the second kit last year. We’ve had a purple kit twice now in 1995-6 and 2022-3 and failed to win a single game while wearing either.

The sales of the five different kits last season (including two keeper’s jerseys) will ensure that we keep producing many versions to wear every season.
I reckon there must have been a problem with the purple kit, very strange otherwise. It was quite nice all in and an improvement on the pink/blue effort.

Clearly we need brown!

Skyblueweeman

Looks like we don't have a sponsor yet. DK has issued a release saying Boylesports are gone.

Which surely means the kit will be delayed by a while?

It says they're in conversation with potential sponsors but are inviting other companies to come forward. Wouldn't fill you with confidence if you were one of those already talking to the club??

Can't see a new kit coming in the next fortnight.

AOM

Yep, I don't blame the club for doing it at all, we probably need the money!
Just get a bit burnt out on the amount of kit releases we get, as it makes the away/third kits feel less special imo

skybluepm2

The navy walkout jackets that the team wore on Saturday were nice. I wonder if they’ll be part of next years training range.

pusbccfc

A well executed brown kit would be our best selling kit ever.

Users who are viewing this thread